Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BFFFL-1 - Discussion

lol
fuey plays the patriots gets -2, should of played the Giants
and I play the eagles who get -1.5, should of played the Texans
we both should of played our ds on the bye

**** you Zarko.

Just 1 more yard from Addai and I had you. ****!

Riggy... you're going down quicker than a $2 whore...

I pulled out something special for you, late last night picked up Justin Forsett of Seattle. 20pts later, and Flacco just has to have an average game for me to beat you...

My BFFFL team sucks really, but I manage to eke out wins against the likes of you...

Riggy... you're going down quicker than a $2 whore...

I pulled out something special for you, late last night picked up Justin Forsett of Seattle. 20pts later, and Flacco just has to have an average game for me to beat you...

My BFFFL team sucks really, but I manage to eke out wins against the likes of you...
Flacco probably wont do much though.
Browns will struggle to score, and the Ravens will run run run.

you have to hope the Ravens run up the score or the Browns play the best they have for years

Forsett suprised me. I saw him and thought who would bring in a no body

looks like the gamble has paid off. Good work :thumbsu:

Yes, I would have been much better off with Bush and Walter, wouldn't I?

Unfortuantly for you, Even tho LT had a big game Reggie Bush still managed to score more pts :D, and walter is only gonna get more targets with Owen Daniels out.

Well ive decided to Bench Santana Moss for the remaninder of the season no matter what espn predicts him to score. The starting team for the rest of the year will be:

QB: Tom Brady
RB: Knowshon Moreno
RB: Laurence Maroney
RB/WR: Reggie Bush
WR: Steve Smith
WR: TJ Houshmanzadeh
TE: Antonio Gates
D/ST: Falcons :(
K: Lawrence Tynes

Unfortuantly for you, Even tho LT had a big game Reggie Bush still managed to score more pts :D, and walter is only gonna get more targets with Owen Daniels out.
OMGGGGG .2 points difference!!! That would have massively made trading LT and Edwards for Bush and Walters worth it :rolleyes:

BTW I don't think I've seen a more average team proclaim how good they are than your current line up :p Its funny stuff actually. You've won with the 13th-9th-2nd-12th-15th-7th highest scores. Thats all arse, no class :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OMGGGGG .2 points difference!!! That would have massively made trading LT and Edwards for Bush and Walters worth it :rolleyes:

BTW I don't think I've seen a more average team proclaim how good they are than your current line up :p Its funny stuff actually. You've won with the 13th-9th-2nd-12th-15th-7th highest scores. Thats all arse, no class :)

I didnt offer you Bush and Walter for LT and Edwards and at the end of the day you only have to beat who your playing, and i also believe i currently have a spot in the top 6 while your on the outside looking in :) good luck in the run to the playoffs.

I didnt offer you Bush and Walter for LT and Edwards and at the end of the day you only have to beat who your playing, and i also believe i currently have a spot in the top 6 while your on the outside looking in :) good luck in the run to the playoffs.
Yes you did offer me Bush and Walter for LT and Edwards.

You have a spot in the top 6 because you are lucky, not because your team is good ;)

Did I ever suggest my team was good btw? Heck, I'm lucky to be 5-5.

Actually, you must be flat out embarrassed that you have scored less than me over the year :eek:

Go Sven! 6-5 and top of the division haha. Would have thought I'd be 0-11 at this point when the draft was completed.

Sidney Rice! Thanks Favre... I could do with a decent D/ST but. Broncos have gone to s**t.

Go Sven! 6-5 and top of the division haha. Would have thought I'd be 0-11 at this point when the draft was completed.

Sidney Rice! Thanks Favre... I could do with a decent D/ST but. Broncos have gone to s**t.

The division is going to come down to the wire, that's for sure.

Now time for a whinge, this is why I've come to hate fantasy football....

Cassius' Flashers - points for 893.6 points against 933.53
Dspeed's Destroyers - points for 866.7 points against 824.12
Sven's Svengali - points for 1018.8 points against 1061.54
Scorpion Deathlocks - points for 723.1 points against 814.42

Across the entire league the next highest number of points scored against is 963.9

It doesn't matter how many points you score, if your opponent has a big game, you still lose.....

and it all comes down to week 13 - Cass vs Sven - good luck mate!

I haven't looked at the playoff scenarios, but it could end up being an absolute log jam at the top of our division.

So i somehow snuck into the top 6 lol i thought i had no chance. bad luck to D-Speed and Zarko :p better luck next year
My team was too s**t to make it.

At least I don't spout crap about it being a decent team though ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back