Fantasy BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BFFFL-1 - Discussion

NOOOOO
that ****ing penalty on the Philly LB is comming back to cost me :mad:

stupid officials :thumbsdown:
Bad luck.

Might not be as enjoyable as other leagues but BFFFL 1 is bloody close in terms of playoffs. Only 2 teams below 4-5 and only 2 teams above 5-4.

My team of rejects is working well and I rekon i've done ok to get to 5-4. Matchup with dspeed in a couple of weeks might decide the division.

I have to admit, it seems a bit unbalanced, but not sure if enough to veto it, and it impacts on me as Mizza is a div rival.
The way I look at it, without even looking at scores/averages:
You could say the 2 DSTs are even enough, could be wrong, would err on the side of the Eagles being better.
Warner vs Young, no arguement at this stage, Warner by a mile. But next season, will he still be around and will Vince keep the starting job?
And similar story for Boldin v Crabtree? Right now (when he comes back in), Boldin.

So a very good deal for Mizza, especially for this season.

Kurt Warner >>>>> Vince Young
Anquan Boldin >>>>> Michael Crabtree
Eagles DST (2) >>>>> Falcons DST (14)

My first thought is why would Riggy make that trade? He is weaker at every position notwithstanding the keeper value of Crabtree.

My first thought is why would Riggy make that trade? He is weaker at every position notwithstanding the keeper value of Crabtree.

I kinda thought the same thing.
I'll wait until midday tomorrow so everyone can have their say before making a final call.

I am looking to next year.
I've been trying to push this trade for almost 2 weeks now
I know my current team cant do anything.

I want Crabtree badly for long term veiw, to team up with Kevin Smith as my keepers.

just trying to decide if ill keep VY, Pettigrew or Charles (now that LJ is out) as the third
I know he wanted the Eagles. He was trying to push Eagles and Boldin for Young and Falcons. Took a while to get Crabtree involved which is what I wanted. If I didnt get Crabtree there was no chance I would trade with him (unless he threw in Moreno but I didnt want him)

If it gets vetoed ill look elsewhere to improve longterm and give others short term boosts

trades ill look for if it gets vetoed-

I would open up discussions with fuey to try and get McCoy
maybe

McCoy and Henderson for Charles and Boldin

I would try and get Jackson from the Deathlocks
Jackson and Simpson for Boldin and Charles

and I would look at Brashers for maybe
Smith and Royal for Warner and Boldin

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Generally i am not for vetoing, and not saying i am here, but given the very real prospect that this league wont actually continue past this season perhaps that should be a factor taken into account

The two participants involved also tend to raise eyebrows

if this league isnt going on next year then veto it
I dont want to help out someone if im not going to gain anything long term

Sad if this league folds, maybe we need to start polling who is staying and who is going, and if we can add replacements to fill the spots? Need to know soon I guess, as Riggy says, no point doing future trading if it is going to end.

I for one will hang around next season.

I would say we have the following locked for next year if all goes ahead:
Goedy
Wizard
manureid
dspeed
Riggy

Would be good if everyone else can say yay or nay ASAP so we can look at replacements and go from there.

Anyone got any objections to that trade?
lol, yes. Riggy is *ed. Even if this was dynasty its still a s**t trade. Boldin's keeper value is more than Vince and Crabtree's combined.

**** the trade off.

this better be ending this year then if this trade is getting cancelled

and Cassius. Breaston is averaging more than Boldin this year so I still have the #2 Cards WR :p

really im upgrading. 49ers #1 WR for the Cardinals #3 (statistically) WR

I would say we have the following locked for next year if all goes ahead:
Goedy
Wizard
manureid
dspeed
Riggy

Would be good if everyone else can say yay or nay ASAP so we can look at replacements and go from there.

I'll return for season 4 although I will be on holidays for much of the draft period next year so may need an assistant manager to support my draft.

I've noticed Goedy is in for the Eagles and im in for Crabtree, so I want to know what a fair trade is first, so you dont veto it again

he offered Eagles for Falcons and VY, I declined because I want Crabtree

so what about Crabtree and Young and Falcons for Eagles and Boldin

(I'll cut Leinart to make room)

Fuey better not win another close one against me

I cant take two heartbreakers in a row.

looks like I've found that other keeper in Charles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back