Fantasy BFFFL-1 - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: BFFFL-1 - Discussion

I wouldn't read anything into the seedings Vick they aren't really important.
Playoff teams from Australian Conference are Burners, Warriors, Milkers. You win the tie breaker over me due to your higher PF.
You actually should be seeded #1 but i haven't changed that cos i can set the playoff schedule myself.

Same in the BF Conference Brasher has a higher PF then Cassius making him the #1 seed in that division.

The seeding should be:
Vick
Brasher
Wizard
Cassius
Woodson
Mizza

I wouldn't read anything into the seedings Vick they aren't really important.
Playoff teams from Australian Conference are Burners, Warriors, Milkers. You win the tie breaker over me due to your higher PF.
You actually should be seeded #1 but i haven't changed that cos i can set the playoff schedule myself.

Same in the BF Conference Brasher has a higher PF then Cassius making him the #1 seed in that division.

The seeding should be:
Vick
Brasher
Wizard
Cassius
Woodson
Mizza

I'm seeded #1. I understand now. The #2 over all team (you) were in my conference, so you couldn't get the bye in the bracket as the #1 and #2 spots were the top teams from each conference. Makes sense.

Well well well Wiz we play for the 3rd time this season and the two games before have come down to the wire, you winning each time :( lets hope for my sake 3rd time lucky, not a good start tho with Brady being listed as questionable. good luck, may rivers play well and nobody else :D

I have to put in my keepers for next season
Smith, Charles and TBD

currently it looks like one of Eagles, Boldin or Pettigrew

did my wins over Brasher, Woodson, Sven and Fuey affect the playoffs in any way?

edit: would really of loved Smith, Charles and Crabtree as my keepers ;)

You should beat me really Goedy, i'm not expecting a win unfortunately.
My side has gone to s**t big time since the mid point of the season with Slaton, Portis and Daniels all on IR.

Trying to thake the underdog tag eyy :confused:

Going on the projected total you should destroy me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I honestly don't think its an upset mate, you should have won this week and won easily given my side.
Best of luck next week.
so you lose by 13.8

lets look at what would of been different if you let the trade go by

he would of had Boldin play instead of Crabtree

minus 10.7
so that's a 3.1 game

now, he would of played the Eagles because they're one of the best D's and the Giants had been struggling

lets minus another 3.5 points

you win by 0.4

That's karma for ****ing me over and not letting me improve my team long term

other part of the trade was Warner for Young, he would of gone with Brady vs Carolina anyway so I didn't add that

so you lose by 13.8

lets look at what would of been different if you let the trade go by

he would of had Boldin play instead of Crabtree

minus 10.7
so that's a 3.1 game

now, he would of played the Eagles because they're one of the best D's and the Giants had been struggling

lets minus another 3.5 points

you win by 0.4

That's karma for ****ing me over and not letting me improve my team long term

other part of the trade was Warner for Young, he would of gone with Brady vs Carolina anyway so I didn't add that

Its not karma for anything you moron.
Its me trying to keep the competition on an even level without letting rubbish trades go through.

Well done to Goedy on beating me when it mattered. George will now shift his attention to Alpha and see what he can do. His head is right on the chopping block at the moment after a 2nd choke in BFFFL.

Its not karma for anything you moron.
Its me trying to keep the competition on an even level without letting rubbish trades go through.

Well done to Goedy on beating me when it mattered. George will now shift his attention to Alpha and see what he can do. His head is right on the chopping block at the moment after a 2nd choke in BFFFL.
I still dont know how it was a rubbish trade

If it had gone through he would of gained 1 injury prone WR who's the #2 wr in his offence and a decent D, and a QB who wouldn't get a game in the milkers (he had Brady)
while I would of gotten a QB who doesnt have any gaurentees of being the future of the franchise, a WR that was the #1 WR in his team, and an ok D

if it had gone through the team that would of supposedly of gained the most would of lost in the first week of playoffs instead of actually winning

and he knocked out the person mainly against it, so in my mind it was karma.

Isn't always the flippin' case... you decide to CUT players on the same week they BREAK OUT!! :mad: :rolleyes: Matt Moore is playing amazing football against the Vikes... 3TD's almost 300 yards, WR rookie Mike Wallace gets two TD's including the match winner and Gage of the Titans also has a great game with 2 TD's..

I started this post by trying to point out something was wrong with what Woodson said, but after re reading it now I realised I mis-read it the first time.

I thought he said, something about picking people up that you expect to do well, and they **** up. (yeah I know, the complete opposite of what he said :rolleyes: )

Well, I started this to point out in this years draft I got Coffee and Charles, and they turned out well for me. Coffee was a short term fix when Parker and Gore went down, and once Gore came back, JL ****ed up and Charles has dominated ever since.

I love Charles now.
Almost in the same way as Aaron Rodgers :heart:

So it comes down to the Clay and Vick. #4 vs. #1. With so many questions. Does Percy Harvin and Favre return to form next week. Does Kellen Winslow stay healthy in practice. Does Vick make a sudden move to the surging Ben Rothlesberger or dance with the girl he brought?

After a less than stellar start to the year, the upstart Clay made a late push and began to put up Vick-esque like numbers. With some of Vick's players conceivably in a funk, the underdog could pull off a big win for the crown.

This one is almost too close to call folks. I believe it comes down to the wire with the much ballyhoed and questionable late round pick of Stephen Gostkowski pulling off the shocking 4 point kick to pull off the victory for Vick's first crown.

Vick 107 - Clay 103

In all seriousness though. I really question my chances in this game. So many late season slumps and no real bench depth to make up for it. I've got a line up full of injured All-Stars and a bench full of undrafted exiles (save for Big Ben).
I obviously want to win and project myself the victor, but I could easily see this going either way.

Obviously the seasons not finished yet so i don't want to take away from our finalists.
But as we are all aware this league has struggled for general activity is comparison to the Alpha and Cutthroat leagues this season.

Instead of just giving the league the ass i'd like to continue the league with a different format to get some more interest and activity.

Any suggestions are a help as we revitalise the bFFFL.
I'm very happy to start from scratch if that is whats needed.

Cutthroat was only good because I talked crap so people wanted to kill me

I had to carry over GG's team this year, it's kinda hard to do something with the squad I had

Next year though ill be strong and will start talking crap, so people will be interested just to beat my arse.

But then again, I may be just as s**t in season 2 as season 1.

I dont care what is done, Im happy if it's 16 teams, im happy if it's reduced to 12, Im happy if it's team defence, im happy if it's made into a IDP league.

I just want to beat someone sometime just for some bragging rights

So it comes down to the Clay and Vick. #4 vs. #1. With so many questions. Does Percy Harvin and Favre return to form next week. Does Kellen Winslow stay healthy in practice. Does Vick make a sudden move to the surging Ben Rothlesberger or dance with the girl he brought?

After a less than stellar start to the year, the upstart Clay made a late push and began to put up Vick-esque like numbers. With some of Vick's players conceivably in a funk, the underdog could pull off a big win for the crown.

This one is almost too close to call folks. I believe it comes down to the wire with the much ballyhoed and questionable late round pick of Stephen Gostkowski pulling off the shocking 4 point kick to pull off the victory for Vick's first crown.

Vick 107 - Clay 103
You got me. Picking up Falcons DST has given me a slight chance but I dont think its gonna be enough. Dropping Addai was probably the right move but it hasnt paid off as he got a TD in the 1st qtr. Chambers and that hack RB from Washington were pathetic. P.Thomas getting injured has probably cost me though...

Anyways, fair effort for the worst team at the start of the year to get to the final. I'm happy.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back