Big Footy Trade and List Management Game

Remove this Banner Ad

Skippos I'll give you an extension to 9pm as I have not messaged you with a reminder unless you didn't get my notification and haven't been home for a few hours.

Failing a selection by 9pm James Parsons will be automatically allocated to Adelaide.

All participants please note.

I will not be available to check to see how this draft is going until 4pm tomorrow.

It would be helpful in my absence if someone can keep this draft going by tagging users on here when their picks comes up, messaging them when it is within two hours of their four hours elapsing. And then using my thread http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/knightmares-2015-draft-almanac.1091303/page-106#post-41457234 and taking the next available player from my phantom draft (Mason Redman/Cameron Hewett/Davin Ferreira/Reuben William etc).

Last edited:
*Just making an update.

I am changing Adelaide's selection to Reuben William as Skippos via a private message earlier in the draft period had requested him - so that is my mistake entirely.

I will also adjust Sydney's selection to James Parsons (as that next available from my phantom) leaving Mason Redman on the table for anyone who wants him/or for the next person who misses their selection.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's just wrong for Collingwood to need two mature-aged defenders. So selfish. :D

Hawks will pick Jesse Glass-McCasker

Edit - you can remove that ? on the Hawks 4th pick, we're done now. Although have 1 pick in rookie draft if we're doing that.

It's just wrong for Collingwood to need two mature-aged defenders. So selfish. :D

Hawks will pick Jesse Glass-McCasker

Edit - you can remove that ? on the Hawks 4th pick, we're done now. Although have 1 pick in rookie draft if we're doing that.

In counting the numbers on Hawthorn's list it seemed like that pick 74 wasn't of use, so I have listed it as a pass for you. Which will just mean it will move onto the next selection.

As for Collingwood. Having traded Reid and Frost during the trade period. Then delisting Keeffe as he is out for another season. I was getting thin down back and as at least in this game having a contending team in Collingwood I felt that both M.Brown and Hartley were really pressing needs based selections. Mitch gives me the flexibility to play him either end as needed (though I favour him down back and would play Moore ahead of him up front anyway) and Hartley is good key defence cover who I also feel very comfortable at AFL level playing as needed. So that just gets my key position stocks up to a reasonable level so that injuries can be theoretically covered during the year.

I'm sure there will be a trade period though for those who post-draft feel they still have needs needing filling.

Or while I don't have any really trade needs I can imagine it would benefit post rookie draft to have another trade period, even if it is limited to player for player trades with future picks as required.

Pick 59 Essendon Shane Yarran
Mature aged forward with outstanding pace and foot skills and can kick a goal.
Chequered past and age counts against him but he has the talent of a top 20 pick and a fresh injury free body.
Leon baker was recruited to the club as a 27 year old and hopefully yarran can be half as good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back