Bigfooty General Metal Thread Mk.VI

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bought a new turntable today. Haven't had a working one for around ten years. Haven't bought any vinyl since the last turntable went down (plus new releases started sounding rubbish as I suspect they were not mastering them for vinyl). Anyhow, I pulled out my vinyl collection and took a heap of photos of my favourite death metal albums and it turned out the photos are all too large to post except for one. image.jpg

Bought a new turntable today. Haven't had a working one for around ten years. Haven't bought any vinyl since the last turntable went down (plus new releases started sounding rubbish as I suspect they were not mastering them for vinyl). Anyhow, I pulled out my vinyl collection and took a heap of photos of my favourite death metal albums and it turned out the photos are all too large to post except for one.View attachment 119603

Finally after 10 years! Wow bet your wrapped to get some of that old stuff out again. Nothing like that robust vinyl sound.

Hails to that Grave debut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally after 10 years! Wow bet your wrapped to get some of that old stuff out again. Nothing like that robust vinyl sound.

Hails to that Grave debut.

Yeah, great album. Got a lot of the vinyl releases on cd too, so haven't been going without.

image.jpg

The bloke who put me onto Macabre over 20 years ago had them, Autopsy, Pungent, CC heaps of Death on Vynal, + old Blood Duster Demos. I'm guessing some of them are worth abit. One of mates brothers, you'd walk into his room, he had an entire wall of tapes, almost every metal album you could think of by then. All the band logo's drawn on the sleeve with the track listings haha...

The bloke who put me onto Macabre over 20 years ago had them, Autopsy, Pungent, CC heaps of Death on Vynal, + old Blood Duster Demos. I'm guessing some of them are worth abit. One of mates brothers, you'd walk into his room, he had an entire wall of tapes, almost every metal album you could think of by then. All the band logo's drawn on the sleeve with the track listings haha...

Some of the photos I took included Macabre 'Sinister Slaughter' on red vinyl, Sinister 'Diabolical Summoning' on red vinyl, Pungent Stench 'FGYS...', 'Been Caught Buttering', 'Dirty Rhymes...' on yellow vinyl and the split with Disharmonic Orchestra, Death 'Human', 'Symbolic', 'SBG', 'Leprosy' and 'Spiritual..', Autopsy 'SS' original art, 'Mental Funeral' and 'Fiend for Blood', Demigod 'Slumber...' and all Darkthrone albums from 90s save for TH (have to settle for repress).

Yeah nice, I think those Death albums were even hard to find on cd at one stage. This bloke that had them, he had Gloom n Grim Reality. He has SS the one with the surgeons on the cover, Knee Deep in Menstrual Blood on cassette, s**t loads of other stuff I can't remember. The Macabre n Pungent ones would be worth a mint.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nice, I think those Death albums were even hard to find on cd at one stage. This bloke that had them, he had Gloom n Grim Reality. He has SS the one with the surgeons on the cover, Knee Deep in Menstrual Blood on cassette, s**t loads of other stuff I can't remember. The Macabre n Pungent ones would be worth a mint.

I've got that demo somewhere, Fuller sold it to me circa 92.

Never got Gloom and Grim Reality on vinyl. Got cds and a Grim Reality shirt. My mate has them on vinyl.

Looking forward to new release from them, but haven't herd anything. There was meant to be Grim Scary Tales pt2 n possibly a Fish album. Hopefully they're still in the making.

The Crown have always been one of those underground delights. Classic albums a la Deathrace King standing head and shoulders above the usual death/ thrash pack with an undercurrent of punk thrown into the mix.

Bought this recently with the return of original vocalist Johan Lindstrand but alas, it's a bit dull and empty.

Pity.....

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427758962.953772.jpg

Got to love office deliveries. Haven't heard that one.

I get every order delivered to my office, means I can slip it into the system on the way home. There is a massive metalhead working here too so I see his eyes light up every time a delivery arrives.....he kinda 'appears' at my office just sniffing around to see what it is.

I get every order delivered to my office, means I can slip it into the system on the way home. There is a massive metalhead working here too so I see his eyes light up every time a delivery arrives.....he kinda 'appears' at my office just sniffing around to see what it is.

Haha. Me too. Already been out the front today to see if the mail has arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back