Ultimate Glory Bigfooty Hawks vs Everyone! THREEPEAT ACHEIVED!

Remove this Banner Ad

If you'd like a nice new Hawk badge under your name, all you need to do is take part in the Survivor game that Chief has set up, and vote for the Hawks while taking a vote away from an opposing team.
We're currently well out in front and only need to wipe out the remaining few clubs.

How do you play?

It's simple, take note of what the last tally was that was posted, add a Vote to Hawthorn, take a vote off of another club.

Don't use Bay 13 nicknames, make sure you check to see if anyone else posted just before you did and hey presto.

Any person who votes for the winning side will gain a shiny new badge.

18 clubs enter. 1 club leaves.

• Teams started on 20 votes.

• Pick one team to give a + vote, one team to give a - vote.

• Recalculate the club scores from the post before yours, include them under your votes.

• Post. **

• When a club gets to 0 points they are voted out and take no more part in the game.

• RULE CHANGE: Supporters MAY NOT keep voting if their club is voted out.

• THERE MUST BE AT LEAST ONE HOUR BETWEEN YOUR VOTES - you can vote as often as you like but remember that rule. Votes made within an hour of your last valid vote are invalid.

• If you vote at least once, AND the club you support wins, you get a badge! <<<< SEE!

Looks like we won before I saw this call to arms. Premiership confirmed.
Sorry Baz, if only there was an @AllHawksBoard tag we could notify everyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SYL outposted chief almost 2-1 are you catching up on sleep now?
Chief doesn’t really vote, and I still got the same amoiunt of sleep I usually would.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back