Suggestion Bigfooty iPhone App

Remove this Banner Ad

Why have they t

Why have they turned it off? I can't use their product otherwise & wont
Not sure, think its using too many of the forums resources and slowing s**t down. Think I read that somewhere. I can't wait for it to come back myself.

Sneaky App launch - no big fanfare for the moment. Search "BigFooty" or "BigFooty.com" on App/Play stores.

Some limitations - "@" alerts are via an add-on so you won't get them on the App. You will get reply and quote alerts.

Android version notifications and options are limited further. This will improve in coming weeks.

Last edited:
Just looked at the screenshots? Anyone way to change the colour to something not bright yellow?
There's a dark option. I prefer the bright though tbh.

Any way to change it so a quoted message is only partially displayed like it is when using a phone?

Also not sure if it's an over sight or somethings up, but I can see posts from ignored members.

There's a dark option. I prefer the bright though tbh.

Any way to change it so a quoted message is only partially displayed like it is when using a phone?

Also not sure if it's an over sight or somethings up, but I can see posts from ignored members.

A) it will be default blue - shouldn't be yellow.

B) not yet

C) it seems to have issues with follow and ignore features

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

A) it will be default blue - shouldn't be yellow.

B) not yet

C) it seems to have issues with follow and ignore features

79e0660ce9518143440aca0384b41c5d.jpg

Mine is yellow.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shouldn't that be your default action when you click on a thread title?
Not if you haven't been in the thread for a long, long time. It will take me to the op

When I ignore you, your posts show but with a spoiler tag added.

This might be the developers trying to impose their own ideas on how the system should work.

Also, when someone else (not on ignore list) quotes an ignored poster, the ignored post's text shows up in the quote box

No doubt it culls the records from the database periodically.

Yeah, I expected that to be the case, so is it possible to get a first unread button in the thread like they do on the desktop forum?

Yeah, I expected that to be the case, so is it possible to get a first unread button in the thread like they do on the desktop forum?
It will take you to first unread, though. If it doesn't, then adding a button isn't going to help.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back