BigFooty Star Stable

Remove this Banner Ad

i wouldnt mind joining in, actually made my stable last night including big cuban!

send us a pm with the code if there are any spots left

given it starts in a month, we can have it at my private island when tucky gets up

Not forgetting your dash at the interest rates announcements and we'll have topless waitresses as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

svACTOR-420x0.jpg

Just a reminder that it starts saturday :thumbsu:

Given I am a complete noob at this. I have a few questions.

Is it better to have horses that are running this week or if they run badly do their prices drop, ala Supercoach?

Gawd, I just looked at my stable. Should be a few million in the bank after this weekend :thumbsu:

L2M(F)G4 i'm pretty sure its not like Supercoach. But you don't want all 10 runners in the metrop because you can only make 2 (I think ) changes per week. So you would be left with nothing for the week after. Sounds like you are going to get smashed anyway, better stick your head in best bets all day friday chump :)

Gawd, I just looked at my stable. Should be a few million in the bank after this weekend :thumbsu:

L2M(F)G4 i'm pretty sure its not like Supercoach. But you don't want all 10 runners in the metrop because you can only make 2 (I think ) changes per week. So you would be left with nothing for the week after. Sounds like you are going to get smashed anyway, better stick your head in best bets all day friday chump :)

Comes out on Thursdays now!

Have a look at the rule changes for this year, from memory there will be price changes based on performance.

I'll check a bit later, but if that is the case, it will change the tactics fairly dramatically.

From the star stable websiteQ: How often do horse's values change?A: Horse values may change after each race meeting, based on their finishing positions

so it is a bit like supercoach

It used to come out Thursday afternoons 7-8 years ago when I lived there, same with the winning post and sportsman, not sure why that ever changed. Is that Sydney too? I'm assuming that's VIC only :(

Has the MV form for Fri nights, so I'd imagine it's national.

Winnig Post has been out on Thursday's for a while.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back