Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is treloar to Collingwood a sure thing all of a sudden? Is it because of that c4 bloke?

C4[2]Yo`DooR is very reliable. Knew the Maric trade very early on and our interest in..... Mitch Farmer *shudder*

Would be awesome if he could throw us a bone of who we might actually get instead of CRUSHING OUR DREAMS

f835c5f1-3684-4706-aa48-30643231ce9a_kath_kim_2-750x500.jpg

Well no disrespect but what was all that talk from tiger71 yesterday then?
Don't take anything until it's announced on the club website as gospel. Everything comes with a grain of salt.

That said, nothing has changed.

Banned from the Treloar thread, truth hurts i guess. :D
Your work is done, so grab a beer and chair, then rest a while, and reminisce with groupie of your exploits the day you blew up the draft board:thumbsu: ..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its being reported that the GWS president was astonished that Trelor was given an ultimatum on making a decision on which club he would be playing for ...If so then which club Pies North Blues or dare I say us.....

Now I haven't seen or heard these comments but someone on pre is reporting it

If true then it has the stench of collingwood

Cant wait for next week, really i cant. As if Treloar does not nominate the pies then wowie lol.

Bottom line the way i see it is simply this. If the pies dont offer there first this year and next year, he wont nominate the pies, he wont bend gws over like that. On that I believe is rock solid. We will offer 2 first rounders IMO, so next week will answer a lot of questions.

I still believe we are in this up to our ears.

That's my take.

Cant wait for next week, really i cant. As if Treloar does not nominate the pies then wowie lol.

Bottom line the way i see it is simply this. If the pies dont offer there first this year and next year, he wont nominate the pies, he wont bend gws over like that. On that I believe is rock solid. We will offer 2 first rounders IMO, so next week will answer a lot of questions.

That's my take.
If he's coming to us we won't hear about it next week, it would disrupt our finals campaign. We'll be waiting until trade week.

That treloar has chosen us, from 3 of ur sources saying the same thing?
Anyway as I said I'm not disrespecting u, I appreciate u sharing ur information with us tiger fans. It's hard to really tell what's going on

When did i say he chose us ? Just quote the post, i never said that. Just re read my post brother.

lol not going to PM anything, bloody hell im at work :p

I will just say, I trust 3 people i get my mail from. All of them are saying we are better then a good chance and that we are quickly firming as the number one choice. Something will break in the media if not this week, early next.

Just keep a look out.

This one buddy

If he's coming to us we won't hear about it next week, it would disrupt our finals campaign. We'll be waiting until trade week.

That is my point. If we hear nothing next week, then i will go from a semi hardon to a full raging hard on. It is funny, I know every man and his dog is saying he is off to the pies, but I was told straight after the AFL allowing advanced picks changed the ball game. What I was told and shared is pretty consistent as some even starting mentioning it in the media.

I know the pies are going hammer and tong, trying to sell the buckley connection etc but to me its all smoke. That is why I cant wait till the end of next week because it does my head in lol. I am like everyone else, i get excited, then shattered within 30 min when news shifts but I have heard nothing, from any credible source to change my mind.

That's my take.

Ok but let's say scum wood don't offer that and as has been reported he wants to go there .
So he picks Richmond coz of draft picks for GWS , do we really want a player that doesent want to come to is or nominate us first .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back