Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The boys are giving some great reading. And i thank them for it. They key take out is the club is working its ring off to complement and improve the list. There os definitely some exciting talk/rumours. The club has clearly recognised we are entering the window.
Yarren + Treloar/rumoured doozy, and maybe a dude like Kruzer/rumoured other tall, we will be looking good.
I personally don't give a * about "the big fish". We have serious talent on every line now, I'm looking for the players to compliment the list not shape it. And what i have read/heard, that's the case.

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.

With the Redden news, I'd be tempted to forget about Treloar if we could arrange a deal with Brisbane for Redden.
Would be far cheaper and fills a massive need. But Treloar is an A grader and they don't come up very often.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard Zac
346t1l0.jpg

Grimes in drag

[QUOTdanger field post: 40595366, member: 125169"]Seriously, who said Matthew " I love cocaine" Stokes ? Would not touch old man snorter, no way![/QUOTE]
Does dangerfield and stokes look alike , stokes spew.

Would be far cheaper and fills a massive need. But Treloar is an A grader and they don't come up very often.
Redden in our midfield would be close to A grade IMO. He'd be down the list as far as being tagged would be concerned and would help free up the likes of Cotchin to play more of an attacking game. It would also give us the ability to land Yarran as well without stretching the cap too much either.

Not sure how we land both. Redden being contracted would need a bit to pry out of the Lions otherwise they just keep him on. Personally I wouldn't been against a similar deal to the proposed Treloar deal i.e. 2 first round picks. Big bodied 130 game experienced inside midfielders don't come along every day especially ones who still have a good 5-7 years ahead of them.

We need speed. Redden is horribly slow.
Last year we drafted plenty of speed and getting one slowish midfielder isn't going to kill us, especially an inside ball winning defensively minded one. If we were able to add Yarran as well it balances out with his speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back