Strategy Blair Hartley Project 2015 III - Linked to Treloar / Yarran / Stevie J / Kreuzer

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
which Players here have priority for us? say all are available who do we pick 1st etc & how many come across?

Considering we can trade future picks, why not all of them :p

Seriously though, all i know our main target was a medium with pace also with elite disposal, a big body elite mid were our main 2 focus that we believed we could inject into our system. We also will get another defender that can play on talls as a lockdown for the monsters and a ruck but they will be drafted in. Thats what I heard and kept hearing for a good 6 months now. That message has not changed.

Seriously though, all i know our main target was a medium with pace also with elite disposal, a big body elite mid were our main 2 focus that we believed we could inject into our system. We also will get another defender that can play on talls as a lockdown for the monsters and a ruck but they will be drafted in. Thats what I heard and kept hearing for a good 6 months now. That message has not changed.
cheers for the reply, assuming Treloar/Yarran those 2 types?
good we are looking at KPD depth too

Apparently we are very very interested in Mabior Chol
KPD's - hope we look at Jesse Glass-McCasker. He did a damn good job on Josh Schache this year.

Some thoughts -
- I personally feel Motlop and Yarren fit and round our team off better than say a Treloar/Yarren situation. Having said that, if either situation occurs, it's a great win for the club.
- Kruzer would be a great get for the club to take over from Ivan, but, I have serious knocks on his fitness. I reckon there''s better rucking opportunities out there.
- I ******* cannot stand Stevie J and do not want him anywhere near our club in any capacity. He's a selfish footballer who is a campaigner of a bloke. We need to keep pushing youth into the team. Look at Lennon, he is playing well. Would you really want a bloke playing for superannuation or see a kid like Ellis play? It's a no brainer, Ellis everyday of the week for mine.

History of the Treloar Saga on BF

Article published stating that pies, tigers, north all in the running for Treloar --> Media says Pies to offer a ton of dollars --> Media stayes Treloar to Pies a done deal --> Pies fans estatic --> Tigers beat Pies by 91 --> Tiggers supporters questioning why Treloar would choose Pies after that performance. Pies fans not overly worried because they will get Treloar --> KB trolls Pies stating Treloar has requested a trade to the Tigers --> Tigers supports get hard ons. Pies' go limp --> Tiggers supporters say go to the Pies board for a laugh. Pies supporters say go to the Tiggers board for a laugh --> Groupie changes avatar again --> Treloar goes to Sydney on COLA payments.

I love BigFooty.
Yep.
Now till end of trading will be a lazy Susan.
Thursdays will be everyone is going to Tiges.
Sundays and Tuesdays everyone is going to Cats.
All other days everyone will be going to Lollingwood.
Lolnorf and Carltank will alternate for most delusional.
Then finally Hawks will get the chocolates and dude who posted every possible option over 3 months will repost his most accurate guess.

I meanwhile will stalk T71 and fantasise about Motlop, Danger and Treloar welcoming Cotch back to the pregame huddle after the toss at the 2016 GF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In regards to Yarran, I think we should be smart about this.

Chase KReuzer on enough to coin to net them a first rounder compensation pick after their first rounder (pick 2 and 3), and if that happens, then trade Yarran for a third rounder.

I'm sure the blues would essentially do "Yarran and Kreuzer for 3 and 45"

Might be draft tampering though.

History of the Treloar Saga on BF

Article published stating that pies, tigers, north all in the running for Treloar --> Media says Pies to offer a ton of dollars --> Media stayes Treloar to Pies a done deal --> Pies fans estatic --> Tigers beat Pies by 91 --> Tiggers supporters questioning why Treloar would choose Pies after that performance. Pies fans not overly worried because they will get Treloar --> KB trolls Pies stating Treloar has requested a trade to the Tigers --> Tigers supports get hard ons. Pies' go limp --> Tiggers supporters say go to the Pies board for a laugh. Pies supporters say go to the Tiggers board for a laugh --> Groupie changes avatar again --> Treloar goes to Sydney on COLA payments.

I love BigFooty.
I wish I started reading here instead of page 1...

I don't think we can get both Treloar and Motlop, if we had to take just one of them, choice would be Treloar. Also explains why Yarran makes sense. Treloar and Yarran is viable trade wise.
But lot of water to go under the bridge and I won't get excited until I see any of the guys we are chasing wearing our media top doing a presser.
Don't pretend you're not one of us who got a hard-on at the news this morning.

As a bit of a different one, what are people's thoughts on getting Andrew Phillips from GWS. I think he looks like a solid type, fairly injury-prone but would potentially be cheap
Never heard of him.

Thinking about KB.

If KB was trolling, with the amount of media it has gotten, surely someone from GWS would have rejected it by now ?

Leon Cameron was interviewed and asked about it yesterday. Blew it off and said we'll address that after the season or words to that affect. Doubt they'd comment on it again.

KB is probably just outing a journo that said he was going to the tigers. He loves doing that sort of stuff.

Sam Gilbert is probably the worst player in the AFL

images

This guy says "Thx M8"

People in the know are tipping he will be an outstanding coach. Is he worth the last place on our list to get him on board as an assistant? Worth considering.

SJ would be worth our late draft pick assuming we heavily trade/ get FA targets.

SJ might be lucky to play 10 games, who knows he might step up in a role and last a season but primarily we would get him as a coach so list issues are kept to a minimum. SJ could help us inside in theory as well. Not sure how long he lasts but he can retire and coach with us and be compensated. Cost the draft pick which we can't avoid so cost would be nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back