Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still trying to work out what the rumour is that is being discussed ??
It is only a rumour that this was ever a rumour thread.

Last edited:

Doesn't surprise me. Lyon is an absolute flog who's ego is inflated as they get.

Brownless & Brayshaw aren't far behind, if behind at all.

The news seems to be steer things in the one direction but who knows the full story.
Funny how the article used the term nosedive when referring to their relationship, given the reputation of said individual.

Who cares? Manchildren in their late 40s pretending they're still relevant.

The show had become completely unwatchable by the time Hotseat Eddie left.

Well said. TFS is horrendous, and quite honestly cannot believe it's still on air. Can't say that I've watched it for many many years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully this means the show won't continue, or at the very least gets a complete makeover.

Has been absolutely terrible for years.
First thing they need to do is get somebody to look up the definition of the word "exclusive". It's NOT an exclusive when every other footy show on television and every radio station has already covered it. s**t show !

Well said. TFS is horrendous, and quite honestly cannot believe it's still on air. Can't say that I've watched it for many many years.

It is absolute garage I agree. Sad because I loved it so much as a young lad in the 90s

Who cares? Manchildren in their late 40s pretending they're still relevant.

The show had become completely unwatchable by the time Hotseat Eddie left.

A complete overhaul of the cast is probably what the show needs anyway. If the used is as a reason to bring in dave hughes and other footy supporters (like before the bounce used to be) it could well become a show that actual footy fans can actually enjoy again.

It is absolute garage I agree. Sad because I loved it so much as a young lad in the 90s

photo-Absolute-Garage-Closets-Holds-Ribbon-Cutting.jpg

Understand your reason for saying this. But also I feel that it paints Gibbs a little unfairly. Gibbs like all elite players eventually want to play at the highest level and that means finals. Can we really criticize him for merely articulating this? I believe that Gibbs is loyal (in the modern football sense) to the club. But he was also trying to seek some clarification from our beloved leaders. That was his way of doing so.

I want to be consistent so yeah, I can be critical of him for saying what he said. I believe that conditional on field effort was a big problem for our club for a lot of years and I feel that Gibbs fell into this on occasion as well. Players like Waite and Henderson leaving for success when their efforts or lack thereof were a big factor in us not achieving success just doesn't sit well with me. It's like absolving themselves of any responsibility and pointing the finger at others.

Bs??? I'm getting better at the acronym thing, but "Bs"means????

In the words of Harry Morgan aka Colonel Potter from MASH:

Horse hockey, buffalo chips, bull cookies, road apples, mule fritters, pony pucks, Carolina cowpies, pigeon pellets

In the words of Harry Morgan aka Colonel Potter from MASH:

Horse hockey, buffalo chips, bull cookies, road apples, mule fritters, pony pucks, Carolina cowpies, pigeon pellets
I never know whether you're helping me or steering me down the wrong path...
I checked all the answers you gave me about Shane Rogers and NONE of them had anything to do with Carlton.
Now this bull s**t (see what I did there?)

I thought we were mates ODN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back