Rumour Bluemour Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKenna was not gifted those picks, I believe the Suns and there head recruiter were gifted those picks! Maybe you never played footy, but there are a lot of people at every club that have roles.
Yep, he had no say in who was picked at all. They just went to the draft and called the names and then presented him with the list and said, here you go, they're all yours. And he said, OK, Harley Bennell, who is he?

Now, how do you like condescending replies to your posts?

Really? You try and watch over 30 or so teenagers after work hours, when you have a young family to go home to yourself. Senior coach.... Not 24/7 child minders!
Culture development is a part of the senior coaches mandate. If you have a young family, and this needs to take priority from coaching (which is understandable), then maybe you shouldnt take the reigns until you can commit all the time and energy required for the role.

Yep, he had no say in who was picked at all. They just went to the draft and called the names and then presented him with the list and said, here you go, they're all yours. And he said, OK, Harley Bennell, who is he?

Now, how do you like condescending replies to your posts?
Love your attempt but there is no prize for seconds.. And yes that is what Scott Claytons job is as a recruiter!

McKenna? The guy who was gifted umpteen first round draft picks, the best player in the comp, a fancy new ground and training facilities, and was sacked just in time to avoid being in charge of wooden spoon campaign?

Perfect fit for Carlton.

And the guy who never saw any drug issues at West Coast or GC.

Do not want.

Who knows with us.
Kinda feels like sometimes we just throw a dart at a dart board and hope.

Too Mature for the likes of us.
More Pin the Tail on the Donkey level.

Probably pin the tail on the dart board knowing us.

I've heard we're just going to have each of the candidates guess our losing margin against Hawthorn in round 23 - closest to the correct number without going over gets the job.

Definitely lines up with Barker and Bolton being "front-runners", massive advantage for both of them.

I've heard we're just going to have each of the candidates guess our losing margin against Hawthorn in round 23 - closest to the correct number without going over gets the job.

Definitely lines up with Barker and Bolton being "front-runners", massive advantage for both of them.
Will be interesting seeing both teams finish with the breeze.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who knows with us.
Kinda feels like sometimes we just throw a dart at a dart board and hope.
Kinda reminds me of another Great Aussie Philosopher, Sir R. Rude:
Head:'NOW, DO YOU HAVE DART COMPETITIONS AT THIS HOTEL?'
And the waiter said 'Yeah'
Head: 'WELL GET A DART AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH, FEATHERS FIRST!'
'NOW THROW THE ****** BOARD AT ME!!'

Kinda reminds me of another Great Aussie Philosopher, Sir R. Rude:
Head:'NOW, DO YOU HAVE DART COMPETITIONS AT THIS HOTEL?'
And the waiter said 'Yeah'
Head: 'WELL GET A DART AND PUT IT IN MY MOUTH, FEATHERS FIRST!'
'NOW THROW THE ****** BOARD AT ME!!'

"Great. Another ******* hat!"

Mckenna hasn't been to Melbourne for quite some time...unless he's found a new hotel.

He is currently living in Hampton and working here since the start of the season, has been offered a new position with the SFL and I think he is currently working for the Sandy Dragons. Had a coaches meeting with him as the speaker about 2 months ago. Very polite and seems to be a very genuine bloke, had unbelieveable dramas up on the GC with some players parents, very tough gig when he explained what they, as a club were up against with so many youngsters. I reckon WC would of taken him back in a heartbeat if he was available at the time, but I don't think they will be complaining now.

Not for us though, I would still have Bolton as my front runner.

He is currently living in Hampton and working here since the start of the season, has been offered a new position with the SFL and I think he is currently working for the Sandy Dragons. Had a coaches meeting with him as the speaker about 2 months ago. Very polite and seems to be a very genuine bloke, had unbelieveable dramas up on the GC with some players parents, very tough gig when he explained what they, as a club were up against with so many youngsters. I reckon WC would of taken him back in a heartbeat if he was available at the time, but I don't think they will be complaining now.

Not for us though, I would still have Bolton as my front runner.

That makes sense. He's good mates with my former GM so he always went directly to him for accommodation.

so does ODN

drunk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back