Brad Sheppard

Remove this Banner Ad

I think given the opportunity Sheppard now has ahead of him, I predict in the next 3-5 (assuming he plays the next 3-5) games he will be getting the groove and playing good consistent footy. Each time he has been given an extended in run in the same role I've always thought he's shown something to hold on to.

I think given the opportunity Sheppard now has ahead of him, I predict in the next 3-5 (assuming he plays the next 3-5) games he will be getting the groove and playing good consistent footy. Each time he has been given an extended in run in the same role I've always thought he's shown something to hold on to.

He got better with each game in 2012 then got injured! Same with last year before he got concussed v Adelaide in round 15.

He got better with each game in 2012 then got injured! Same with last year before he got concussed v Adelaide in round 15.
Still can't believe McKernan only got 2 weeks for that. Should have been 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Against his draft pick he's still sucking major. But against previous seasons he's much improved.
If he can play like he did against the saints consistently he'll start to win a few over. I hope this weekend is another game like that. Bennell, Yeo and Sheppard gives us a nice serving of pace in the back half.

Err.. is it? Looks relatively the same to me, so you can keep your "he's bulked up" theory's.

Doesn't to me. But I suppose you see what you want to see.

sheppard-tr240114-hero.jpg

Doesn't to me. But I suppose you see what you want to see.

sheppard-tr240114-hero.jpg
I wouldn't say he's bulked up more so filled out into a mans body. He still needs bulking to do. That being said he is too thin in the hips. This is where he needs to lift. Maybe we should get the team some fatty's so they can learn some hip strength when she's on top.

Saw him at the Big Bash final a few months ago. The kid looks very slight in both stature and body. While its true that physical appearance does not always give you an indication of strength, it just appears you could rag doll him without any trouble.

He's a shade under 6'2 so not overly lacking in that department.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back