Universal Love Breust Re-signs

Remove this Banner Ad

punky-brewster2.jpg

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great news and will hopefully be a Hawk for life. Feel that there is still a lot of upside to the Breustar. Could have a massive finals series too.

I've picked him as the next Hawthorn Brownlow winner.

Funnily enough, my mum's sister's kid is my cousin too ! Imagine that. Good news for Punky and the HFC. Brooooost !

wotcha reckon, should we try trade for Big Roughy for our backline, he would make a good fit, and being cousins with jarryd and all.. we need one.. and im sure jordan wants a premiership.. come on get it done..hes decent right? not crappy or anything, he doesn't get omitted much if at all yeh? i dunno guessing here

On another note - Punky has not gone goalless since R19 last year. Another Buddy-like streak coming up?

he might choke like he couldnt break lockett's record of 29 in a row.. why did he take a shot, shouldve handballed it to a teammate.. the last 2-3 Weeks when he was catching Lockett, he wouldn't take a shot unless he was directing in front of goals or really close.. at least he won't refuse to kick for goal this way

but how good is he.. hes just a gun , so hard to take him away from the forward line to making him a pure midfielder.. 53 goals 10 behinds is proof.. how can you give that up? and plus he is one of the highest goal assist players in the league (he was the highest 1-2-3 years ago and maybe 2nd or so too). he currently has 28 GA, one behind the top of the leading GA in eddie betts who is on 29, and last year he had the most from memory with 31 (which was the highest).. so Breust is a 53+29+10behinds player 81 goals 10 behinds.. not bad for a small forward

however, yeah i agree that hodge, mitchell and sewell will be big losses and we could need Lukey in the middle more than usual (unless we can bring up 2-3 elite midfielders that can match hodge mitchs and sewells output) and plus he is Rioli type midfielder, good inside and fast outside speed.. like Rioli would grab the ball in tight and then burst away from the stoppage.. Breust also can do that too and even Poppy can do it somewhat well.. not saying others cant, Cos ive seen Hodge and MItchell burst out of packs and run (not as fast as rioli) and Roughy will b needed in the midfield more too in the future.. im not too sure what typpe of midfielder Roughy is, but with his big body im sure his a big body type midfielder.. whatever they are hehe.. oh yeh forgot to mention Burgoyne too who is a jet, he can do what Breust and Rioli can do at stoppages and even do it better since he was a midfielder to begin with... So we do need to replace our guns (Hodge Mitch Burgers are easily in our best players too), find an in and under midfielders or two, if he can burst thru a pack (i heard good things about jed anderson) even better eheh, but if not he can dish it off to the run of Birchall Smith and Hill, who all have great kicks.. just need someone inside to dish it out thats all..

ps. one more thing, does nebody rate Brad Hill much? from what ive seen from him, in my eyes hes the best at getting the ball and going for a run and then kicks it beautifully to the advantage of the forward giving their opponent absolutely no chance.. forward doesn't even break stride.. Burgoyne is pretty damn good at that too right? but yeh ive noticed Brad Hill do it almost every single time he gets a free run and kick a nice short 30 metre of so pass and weighs it perfectly that i could even mark the ball if im in front of my opponent.. talk about silk.. Burgers and Hill pure silk mate

Last edited:
I love a good stream-of-consciousness expression as much as the next bloke and that was right up there jaitachi. :thumbsu:
what's your secret?

well how i go about it is: i usually post once every couple of months, and so all these things go thru my head.. i dont have a close friend who goes for hawthorn, so i just type out a bunch of stuff.. 1 every 1-2 months gives me a lot of questions and theories and stuff.. and add that, and also you have to be really really sleepy or u will start making too much sense.. im not sure what your post means, but im guessing your mocking me.. sorry i wont post much again.. maybe every 3 months ill just drop all the footy things that is on my mind and then i wont post again for another 3 months i guess.. yeah people dont like my posts at all (apart from when i talk Rioli up and him being such a good player) so im sorry people, i rarely post in forums and this is the only one i actually post on once in a while.. but yeh since everyone is against it.. ill stop, no hard feelings, sorry for wasting everyone on the forums time and effort to read my whack post or something..

yeh i haven't been ripped or heavily abused for my post (most of the time) but everyone seems like my opinion doesn't matter, and apparently im just so stupid that i talk crap..Ill try my best to never post again, i only do it when im tired, so ill just goto sleep instead of talking on here where 99% of the guys on here gives me crap for posting. I have done a lot of writing my post and then i cancel it without finishing it.. sometimes i press post cos too tired or whatever, but usually i just cancel my post, im sorry ppl, i just have a bit of a problem with my mentally and physically, but yeh thats no excuse to type crap.. i wont post again.. i promise or at least try promise.. ill just read you guys threads and talk about it in my head or something i guess.. thx guys for not ripping in me too hard and i respect what i think the majority of you think..

Yeah big post again.. i know.. ill stop now.. peace out guys, sorry for wasting your time

Remove this Banner Ad

Back