News Broomhead, Kennedy and Marsh re-signed (OFFICIALLY)

Remove this Banner Ad

WOO HOO;

Has just been confirmed by the club;

collingwoodfc: Good news for these three young Magpies! They've each committed to contract extensions #sidebyside

collingwoodfc: South Australians @TBroomhead + @benkennedy35 have signed on until the end of 2016, while Jonathon Marsh has committed until the end of 2017

@benkennedy35: Happy to be continuing my career with the collingwoodfc good vibes and good lads. Now to get a kick #lads

BxEiT5eIIAABZsl.jpg

Last edited:
Broomhead is a great signing, Kennedy and Marsh I'm not really fussed about.

Marsh may well end up being the best of the lot, extended his contract for another 2 years even though he didn't play a game this year says a lot about the faith Hine, Buckley and co have in him.

For those that haven't seen Marsh he's 193cm yet has the speed of Mooney, yet also grew up playing the game so has natural footballing ability.

Would rather trade Kennedy and Marsh is a project player who was always going to re-sign if we offered him a contract.

Anzac got trolled by Eade LOL and ******* sweet mamma bless you baby jesus - woo ******* woo Broomy is gonna be a ******* STAR!!!!!! Love BenKen too :)

We needed to sign Kennedy again bc he hasn't had the time to show what type of player he can be. But it is fair to say I am less than excited about him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Marsh may well end up being the best of the lot, extended his contract for another 2 years even though he didn't play a game this year says a lot about the faith Hine, Buckley and co have in him.

For those that haven't seen Marsh he's 193cm yet has the speed of Mooney, yet also grew up playing the game so has natural footballing ability.
I saw him once and that was the game he did his hammy and I'm like, "have a look at this bloke breaking lines, woot woot" :)

Would rather trade Kennedy and Marsh is a project player who was always going to re-sign if we offered him a contract.

He signed on for 3 which tells me we see some great upside. I thought he looked like a blue-arsed fly when I first saw him but when I saw him at Vic park near the bench, the bloke was giving it his all and full of voice.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back