Brownlow Medal 2010 (Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adam Selwood. I'm telling you guys it will be Adam Selwood.

Adam Selwood will not even get close imo. Priddis should win but wouldn't suprise me if lecras claimed it. Embley/Naitanui just off the pace. A bog at geelong or a two voter for someone like embley could see him steal it.

He gets 10 odd touches does nothing with them yet is still classified as top 5 on the ground :confused: If it was anyone else apart from Judd he'd be lucky to be in the top 15 on the ground. Anyway I've digressed.

Had to vote on this game. Maybe Pavlich in the votes.

Juddy boy an amazing 3rd qtr really tried to get carlton in it had 11 possies and 2 shots on goal. If carlton can get within 12 points of freo i think Judd could poll 1-2

Juddy boy an amazing 3rd qtr really tried to get carlton in it had 11 possies and 2 shots on goal. If carlton can get within 12 points of freo i think Judd could poll 1-2

He really needed to convert one or two of those shots. He had a good quarter but not good enough imo.

At this stage I'd have Pav, Sandi, Mundy, Hill, Murphy and Gibbs all ahead of him...

Hey Guys. Ive been trawling through the thread and im trying to go team by team and simplify things a bit for the smaller punters. It basically compiles everyones opinions on the team votes with a low/high votes for the top 2-3 in each team and a small opinion at the bottom based on knoweledge gained from everyone here. I Should have it up in a few hours.

Hopefully it can help a people a bit, like all the pro's on here have helped me. Obviously for the people who already have everything sorted, its not going to help you. So it wont be offering anything new, just basically 200 pages simplified to one :thumbsu:.

WELL DONE KP!!!! great summary this morning and can't wait to check out the result against it next month.
I think you [or the whole team] will be very close in all teams predictions.

a lot of people getting their combination bets ready. get in quick. the TAB suspended team multis last year when the payout amount maxed out. after some of the big punters here got on.

Don't forget the group bets will give some good odds. last year JUDD $4 against 5 others got up [swan in his group] could be that and do it again !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At this stage:

3. Hill
2. Pavlich
1. Sandilands

Mundy, Johnson, Murphy and maybe Judd the only others who look like stealing.

Haven't really noticed Pav since half time, and I wouldn't be surprised if one or two of you're first three 'chances' in Mundy, Johnson or Murphy got in.

Who's that? Judd has been okay, not brilliant but a big 3rd and/or 4th quarter combined with Carlton getting within a goal would see him getting votes I reckon.

Not in the top 10 on the ground, Only Brownlow night if he needs a vote from the last game to make your bet come in= count your losses

All he really does is recieve, dodge a tackle sprint 15 metres with his pace then use the ball well, but in terms of winning contested ball he does bugger all appart from the odd tackle. Of course he had 30 possesions you always will when playing that way

Judd had 20 touches in the 2nd half and kept them in it in the third. 8 clearance, 16 contested possessions. Definitely in the mix with Hill, Pavlich and Sandi.

30 disposals, 9 tackles for judd, and a massive second half for a team that came home like a train in the last quarter makes this game very interesting from a vote perspective.

3. sandilands
2. hill
1. judd/murphy

In my view:
3. Hill
2. Sandi
1. Murphy

Sandi/Barlow hard to split now.

Considering Carlton fought back and only lost by a goal I'd say they will have a player that gets one vote. Judd will be in the mix but if they do it will be to murphy

Not in the top 10 on the ground, Only Brownlow night if he needs a vote from the last game to make your bet come in= count your losses

All he really does is recieve, dodge a tackle sprint 15 metres with his pace then use the ball well, but in terms of winning contested ball he does bugger all appart from the odd tackle. Of course he had 30 possesions you always will when playing that way

This is not the place to debate individual players' general abilities and what-not. Let's stick to what he did in the game being discussed.

3. Hill
2. Sanidlands
1. Judd

Murphy/Pav a chance to get Judd

Judd had 20 possies and 2 shots on goal in the final 2 qtrs as well as 10 tackles for the game, should snag the 1 although Murphy may get it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back