BROWNLOW WATCH: Pridda

Remove this Banner Ad

Got excited after hearing about the incident...then I watched it. Nothing in it, Norf player hammed it up - not even worth a fine...

Still Nafan's Charlie to lose if you ask me.

Last edited:
Steven-Bradbury-vince.jpg

214592t.png

Matt Priddis with short odds. Great effort that we have Priddis, Gaff and Shuey in top 20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As I said in the other thread:
Round 2 - 69 points v Carlton
Round 4 - 53 points v Brisbane
Round 5 - 87 points v GWS
Round 7 - 92 points v Gold Coast
Round 8 - 53 points v St Kilda
Round 9 - 56 points v Geelong
Round 11 - 50 points v Essendon
Round 12 - 20 points v Richmond
Round 14 - 54 points v Melbourne
Round 15 - 56 points v Adelaide
Round 16 - 31 points v Collingwood
Round 17 - 52 points v Sydney
Round 21 - 77 points v Western Bulldogs

Of those games the only one where the opposition team will have a player in the votes is likely to be Stringer from this week.
That's approximately 77 votes to share between West Coast players.
And it's likely Eagles will be in the votes last week against Fremantle and against Port Adelaide.
Also, there could be Eagles in the votes in our losses/draws against Western Bulldogs (Rd 1), North, Gold Coast (Rd 18) and Hawthorn.
So that's approximately 82-85 votes so far to West Coast players with two rounds to go.

If there is over 90 votes to be shared between West Coast players then Priddis is in with a good chance.
However, I expect to see Gaff, Naitanui, Kennedy and Shuey on 12-18 votes come Brownlow night, which will probably hurt Priddis' chances.

imagine the delicious odds in March for that...

Start of the season I put money on the Eagles to win the premiership and Priddis to win the Brownlow, sadly not as a multi.

I think Fyfe is in real danger, without a doubt he has slid in, I don't think it's worth a ban but I certainly think a fine is possible. It was silly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back