Buddy Out - mental health issue, says club.

Remove this Banner Ad

compared to a drug abuser that has been tested positive 3 times at least in his AFL career? It was only a thought... I know of a few cover ups but they put it down as injury.

Do you think that's the only option? They couldn't find a less problematic cover up?

Fox Footy to document his comeback as they follow the multi millionaire with his model gf, in his Bondi mansion, as he drives to the club in his sports car followed by attending functions with the who's who of Sydney wearing his clothing line.
#BraveBuddy

Un less you have evidence, the drug question has no business being aired here. Mental health issue IS NOT A MASQUERADE.
Bullshit it isn't a masquerade. It's a great masquerade. I've used "mental health" as an excuse for getting out of heaps of s**t.

I'm a drug and alcohol counsellor and I reckon by my clinical experience only 10% fall into that category of using drugs for fun Or they like the experience
You mean out of the people who are seeing a drug and alcohol counsellor, right?

What about the people who take drugs (for fun) that don't end up seeing counsellors? Are they included in your sample?

I took acid every weekend for years, loads of pills, loads of cocaine, speed, whatever. I had a great time, so did everyone I know.

I suppose it's the same as Mitch Clark- if you are comfortable sledging one then I see no reason for the other to be different.
Yeah the difference is Mitch Clark is a fairly average player, whereas if you sledge Buddy and he starts getting the pill he could end up outscoring your entire team by himself.

Bullshit it isn't a masquerade. It's a great masquerade. I've used "mental health" as an excuse for getting out of heaps of s**t.

What about the people who take drugs (for fun) that don't end up seeing counsellors? Are they included in your sample?

I took acid every weekend for years, loads of pills, loads of cocaine, speed, whatever. I had a great time, so did everyone I know.

Thank God you gave an explanation at the end there.

After reading your posting, for a while I thought you were born an imbecile!

You sir are my hero.

Fox Footy to document his comeback as they follow the multi millionaire with his model gf, in his Bondi mansion, as he drives to the club in his sports car followed by attending functions with the who's who of Sydney wearing his clothing line.
#BraveBuddy

Brave post. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#BraveBuddy

Mental illness just like any sickness doesn't discriminate rich from poor. Successful to unsuccessful. Way to trivialize a terrible condition that people of all ages, genders, creed and culture suffer from.

Drug stuff is off the mark for mine.

Word in non-football media is they had quite a dramatic split last week, and Jesinta took off overseas (Buddy has possibly done ****ed up).

It grew further legs when after what is a serious health issue, it was announced today Jesinta won't be returning home because "Buddy wants her to stay".

It would explain a lot. It's very possible Buddy is in a shocking headspace - major relationship break ups can shake up your whole life. Even if drugs have been involved the past week, it's not the core issue.

Looking forward to some zoomed in camera shots from a distance of "interesting" stuff like Buddy checking his mailbox :rolleyes:

I can't be sure Karl, but I think it's fair to say Buddy might be checking his mailbox for a drug shipment.

#BraveBuddy

You are a dead set *******

Mental illness just like any sickness doesn't discriminate rich from poor. Successful to unsuccessful. Way to trivialize a terrible condition that people of all ages, genders, creed and culture suffer from.
Who said I'm trivialising the issue?
You're choosing to interpret the post like that, which isn't my intention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back