Bulldogs6, 2 Rounds Mock.

Remove this Banner Ad

good effort. i would expect roughead to go a bit earlier. im guessing the tigers might be in the market for a ruckman. still would love to have zaharakis. I also think Stephen Hill might go higher. Saints might take him with their first pick as they need pace.

You probably haven't seen much of these two but James Strauss and Ash Smith will be there abouts somewhere in the second round for mine. Players who can kick on both sides of their body and are very accurate over many distance are too good to fall out of the second round.

totally agree, i would not unhappy if the dockers picked up both. i really like smith 60m kicks who can run and breaklines, great subi.

totally agree, i would not unhappy if the dockers picked up both. i really like smith 60m kicks who can run and breaklines, great subi.

Well, i've got Strauss to the Dockers at pick 21 right now, think he is perfect for Subi and is such a well-rounded player.

Think he is in my top 20 also, don't have my list with me right now.

Other than his name, there is no reason for North to draft Mckernan.

He is a ruckman cum forward, we have a plethora of them.

Do Hale, Petrie or Mcintosh ring any bells?

I'd be hoping one of Sidebottom/Ziebell/Hartlett/Hurley slip to pick 9.

If not, I wouldn't be unhappy with McKernan although I'd still prefer Blease, Trengrove or Swift.

Cornelius @ 25 :thumbsdown: No need for KPF- Brown, Bradshaw, Henderson, Clark, Clouston

Give us another midfielder or small forward

Well, i've got Strauss to the Dockers at pick 21 right now, think he is perfect for Subi and is such a well-rounded player.

Think he is in my top 20 also, don't have my list with me right now.

whats going on? spot on. also, i wouldnt be uphappy with strauss either and i agree that he would be ideal for subi.

i thought i was the only one who rated strauss.

o'keefe, hill, robinson, schoemaker, swift and broadbent i like for subi as well. hope other teams in the first round go tall.

whats going on? spot on. also, i wouldnt be uphappy with strauss either and i agree that he would be ideal for subi.

i thought i was the only one who rated strauss.

o'keefe, hill, robinson, schoemaker, swift and broadbent i like for subi as well. hope other teams in the first round go tall.

O'Keefe and Broadbent are others that I rate highly who also seem to be underrated around here, both in my top 15 IIRC. Very similar players to Strauss, the height of both puts them a few spots ahead though.

cruiser,
wondering who else is your top 15?

My rankings are based on potential output, positives, negative, risk-factor etc like most. This is off the top of my head, don't have my list in front of me:

1 Jack Ziebell
2 Nicholas Naitanui
3 Jack Watts
4 Daniel Rich
5 Michael Hurley
6 Tyrone Vickery
7 Steele Sidebottom
8 Hamish Hartlett
9 Jackson Trengove
10 Ayce Cordy
11 Chris Yarran
12 Lewis Johnston
13 Matthew Broadbent
14 Jordan Lisle
15 Rhys O'Keefe
16 Michael Walters
17 Ryan Schoenmakers
18 Stephen Hill
19 Sam Blease
20 James Strauss

Think it is pretty close to that, when I have the list in front of me I let you know.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back