Multiplat Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently there's a new patch. It's killed the Ps3 and 360 versions where the game actually no longer works. Xbone and PS4 has made the game even laggier (if that was even possible) along with freezing and screen tearing.

I haven't turned on this game for about a week and a half. By the sounds of things I'm glad I didn't waste my time.

Apparently there's a new patch. It's killed the Ps3 and 360 versions where the game actually no longer works. Xbone and PS4 has made the game even laggier (if that was even possible) along with freezing and screen tearing.
2 days before the last patch it was running fine then they patch a patch and * everything up. Sigh.

I'll jump on if others are on, but I've moved onto Far Cry 4 for now.

I had already smashed out like 30 hours of gametime anyway

Bit hard when there's a s**t ton of other games out that are better. I was enjoying it before this week's releases hit though.

However frustrating the game was I certainly got my money's worth. Something like 2 days of ingame mp time. Almost finished SP too which is fantastic and worth it alone.

Binding of Issac has just taken up most of my time, it's too addicting. Every time I die I say "just one more round". It's like CIV all over again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what? GTAV which is a year old and .....?

what am i missing?
Far Cry 4. Pokemon.

People who like WWE.

Little big planet 3 although no idea about that game.

oh yeah far cry, is it good?

i couldn't get in to far cry 3

i don't have the patience or time for single player story type games anymore
Never played 3 but I've heard it's pretty much the same concept.

Come to get and update on the latest COD to see if its worth buying and any better then the last COD....

Must say thanks guys, you've just saved me 80 bucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back