Can someone please explain Toasties to me

Remove this Banner Ad

That looks suspiciously sandwich-like, given the bread is still seemingly soft and lacking the obligatory brown/black markings that are pre-requisites for a toasty.

Based on the evidence presented, whether it is toasted into toasty territory is debatable.
I concur. That's and egg and bacon sandwich if I've ever seen one.

That looks suspiciously sandwich-like, given the bread is still seemingly soft and lacking the obligatory brown/black markings that are pre-requisites for a toasty.

Based on the evidence presented, whether it is toasted into toasty territory is debatable.

is a loaded up open sandwich that start with toasted bread and is finished in the oven count as a toastie?

This depends on the phase of the moon.

My personal definition is that the edges of both crusts must be united via some heating method.

hmmn … so is open my sandwich done in the oven a ‘Roastie’?

Footy shorts

Budgie Smugglers are the only appropriate attire for BBQ's, weddings, divorces, funerals, births, wakes, court appearances & birthdays.

Sometimes I wear them to the beach, but that's only because I'm weird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today I ordered some fish and chips and thought I would try asking for 6 potato cakes. The guy had no idea, asked his boss who said they didn’t do hash browns. As a New South Welshman, I believe this matter is now closed.
GET..... OUT.....

Today I ordered some fish and chips and thought I would try asking for 6 potato cakes. The guy had no idea, asked his boss who said they didn’t do hash browns. As a New South Welshman, I believe this matter is now closed.
Hahaha I did the same thing at our local fish and chippery back when this debate first started and got a pretty similar reaction - and I live in a very touristy area so you would think they would know.

Judge Jewelsy declares the matter is now closed!

Pluto pups or Dagwood dogs????
Vomit inducing creatures works best for me!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back