Can someone please explain Toasties to me

Remove this Banner Ad

I read about doing toasties in the air fryer and didn't believe it, so tried it for myself a few weeks ago.

My life has now changed. The grass is greener, I hear more birds singing, people just seem generally happier now.

If you haven't tried it, I thoroughly recommend.

I read about doing toasties in the air fryer and didn't believe it, so tried it for myself a few weeks ago.

My life has now changed. The grass is greener, I hear more birds singing, people just seem generally happier now.

Be like having veal substitute , then isn't it an oil fryer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ye’ gods man - what’s next? Toasties on a George Foreman Grill?

It’d be anarchy!!

Great article today in the Sydney morning herald covering Toasties AND potato scallops:

Clever Aussie flavours make this ‘sensationally good’ three-cheese toastie one to savour​

If you were after BTB Kirribilli’s history, you could thumb through property records and old floorplans – or you could try the cafe’s excellent potato scallops. They’re battered and fried until they resemble a geological wonder, the ridges and rocky surfaces catching crusty flakes of salt and hiding a welcome reserve of malt vinegar.

The tart tang sharpens your tastebuds and electrifies each crunchy bite. And if this activates childhood memories of stepping into a fish and chip shop,

That’s it I’m off to Kirribilli, smack bang in the middle of the swans heartland.

Great article today in the Sydney morning herald covering Toasties AND potato scallops:

Clever Aussie flavours make this ‘sensationally good’ three-cheese toastie one to savour​

If you were after BTB Kirribilli’s history, you could thumb through property records and old floorplans – or you could try the cafe’s excellent potato scallops. They’re battered and fried until they resemble a geological wonder, the ridges and rocky surfaces catching crusty flakes of salt and hiding a welcome reserve of malt vinegar.

The tart tang sharpens your tastebuds and electrifies each crunchy bite. And if this activates childhood memories of stepping into a fish and chip shop,

That’s it I’m off to Kirribilli, smack bang in the middle of the swans heartland.
Need a photo and a review please. Also, I need to know which 3 cheeses they've used. My old faithful of a kimchi, edam & gruyere toastie served me well but happy to mix it up a bit.

Need a photo and a review please. Also, I need to know which 3 cheeses they've used. My old faithful of a kimchi, edam & gruyere toastie served me well but happy to mix it up a bit.
It has fermented kimchi with warrigal greens and the 3 cheeses are per below:
Along with Binnorie cheddar from the Hunter Valley and Warrnambool cheese from down south, Marrickville’s Paesanella buffalo mozzarella also oozes from each slice. Paesanella was founded in the 1950s by Italian migrant Umberto Somma, who’d hand-shape mozzarella in his Hawkesbury River shed at 7am and sell it door to door until 11pm.

Will post pics when I can get to Kirribilli.

It has fermented kimchi with warrigal greens and the 3 cheeses are per below:
Along with Binnorie cheddar from the Hunter Valley and Warrnambool cheese from down south, Marrickville’s Paesanella buffalo mozzarella also oozes from each slice. Paesanella was founded in the 1950s by Italian migrant Umberto Somma, who’d hand-shape mozzarella in his Hawkesbury River shed at 7am and sell it door to door until 11pm.

Will post pics when I can get to Kirribilli.
Excellent work. I already have a cheddar and buffalo mozzarella on hand. I use the mozzarella for my chicken parmas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back