Carlton v Collingwood 2015

Who will finish higher (h&a season) between the Blues and the Pies in 2015

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not only do Collingwood have a significantly greater number of talented young players than Carlton, but they also have a much stronger drafting and development history. Carlton have a hard road ahead the next few years. I find it's usually good practice to set realistic goals. For 2015 Carlton should aim to finish higher than St Kilda imo.

Collingwood may have the slightly better team the one advantage Carlton has is unity for their coach. The same cannot be said at Collingwood.

Pendles has never been a quick bloke but he has always been quick of mind that will enable him to push on well in to his 30s. He will become the games record holder at the pies

interesting .. . i rate collingwood's midget the worst young list in the league

MM left them as a powerhouse and slowly year by year buckley is dragging them down .... expect its going to get v ugly @ magpie land next year !!

Funniest thing I've heard today lol

Pies list I agree in trouble under Buckley

I am guessing Collingwood.

I really don't think Carlton is as bad as people make it out to be. They started off horrible last year, but became better by the end (except for the Sydney and Port demolition). And even Sydney's game was only the 3rd quarter if I remember correctly.

Interested to see how both teams go this year though

Back