Carlton vs St Kilda, 1.10 pm, 6th July @ Etihad.

Remove this Banner Ad

So 2 of the Blues 5 victories this year have been against the Saints... and another two being last minute wins at home against West Coast & Adelaide. :)

It's a shame that their losses to the likes of GWS & Brisbane may end up costing them 10th position.

so mr Essendon fan. tell us more about how easy beating st Kilda is....

Anyway - fairly meh about the result. Unless we win five in a row then I can safely say we have finally turned the corner.. when that will be who knows. Carlton historically finishes seasons very strongly so will be interesting to see how this group holds up.

Where was Dennis Armfield today?

He played first grade rugby union for Kalamunda in Perth, I played in the same comp and he's a tough campaigner.

Great squad player is Army but hasn't got the skills and decision making...has everything else though.

So 2 of the Blues 5 victories this year have been against the Saints... and another two being last minute wins at home against West Coast & Adelaide. :)

It's a shame that their losses to the likes of GWS & Brisbane may end up costing them 10th position.

Unless you support a club that can boast gains that aren't chemically enhanced perhaps it is best that you stfu.

You support the most morally bankrupt club in Australian sport. Until every single person currently associated with your club who was involved in 2011-12 is no longer present everything they do until then will forever be tainted. No one here respects you or your opinion. We might finish tenth but at least it won't have an * next to it.

I'm going to go enjoy my team's win now.

Yep, because getting top draft picks has worked out so well for you over the past decade...

Our top draft picks have worked out fairly well actualy? Murph and Gibbs are great players, kruezer unlucky with injury but thats the game

Our 2nd and 3rd round picks is where we have been let down

Either way, its a rich talent pool this year so early picks are valuable for a side like us

Your defeates attitude is very sad. Pies didnt win last years flag so why even try this year huh?

We were deplorable. Made carlton look like a top 4 team.

We are just a crap club at the moment. Real depressing stuff.
No way. Unless your club is supported by the AFL with COLA's and draft concession, you have to rebuild every 10 years or so the hard way - and have a bit of luck along the way. It's not pleasant at the moment to be a Saints supporter - but there's not much choice I'm afraid.

No way. Unless your club is supported by the AFL with COLA's and draft concession, you have to rebuild every 10 years or so the hard way - and have a bit of luck along the way. It's not pleasant at the moment to be a Saints supporter - but there's not much choice I'm afraid.

Saints have a good core of 4-5 youngsters and likely to snag three top 20 picks including pick one..one more year like this one and you are back to having a core of 15-20 first round picks on senior list + free agency.

It's a shame that is the last Carlton win we're going to see for 2014.

R17 - Sydney @ SCG
R18 - North Melbourne @ Etihad
R19 - Fremantle @ Subiaco
R20 - Gold Coast @ Etihad
R21 - Geelong @ Etihad
R22 - Port Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval
R23 - Essendon @ MCG

Good luck finding a win in that lot.

Oh... you know what? Like every year their fans will claim the next Essendon game is a 'certainty' so I'll be generous and give them one more for 2014 to take their grand total to 6. Great effort guys. :cool:

Macca,

Really, Carlton won a game and this is all you have...... We Know they are average but at least we do not have to worry about them being drug cheats, you know it.....

After that piss poor display I would like to hope that there will be a lot of changes next week, senior players that perform as they did today are a disgrace. I would also think that some of them should be feeling very nervous when the season ends. I know the umpires weren't too flash and you can loose confidence when decisions go against you but for god's sake get on with it but, Carlton were unlucky with some of the frees as well. Dempster's lack of self control on a number of occasions was baffling for a bloke with his experience.

Ha!

Don't say that to loud on here especially in the recent list thread on us!

Fadge will go into meltdown mode along with every other Pie supporter!!
Let's be truthful. Casboult > Cloke this time next year same goes with Menzel over Elliott. Trust Collingwood supporters to melt over Carlton obsession

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richardson simply rotating the list to see who'll be chopped. Not picking his best side on top of a deep injury list is never going to be great game results.

It's a shame that is the last Carlton win we're going to see for 2014.

R17 - Sydney @ SCG
R18 - North Melbourne @ Etihad
R19 - Fremantle @ Subiaco
R20 - Gold Coast @ Etihad
R21 - Geelong @ Etihad
R22 - Port Adelaide @ Adelaide Oval
R23 - Essendon @ MCG

Good luck finding a win in that lot.

Oh... you know what? Like every year their fans will claim the next Essendon game is a 'certainty' so I'll be generous and give them one more for 2014 to take their grand total to 6. Great effort guys. :cool:
And who the * do you think you guys are?

Essendon are s**t. Not as s**t as us, but s**t nonetheless. Deluded.

And who the **** do you think you guys are?

Essendon are s**t. Not as s**t as us, but s**t nonetheless. Deluded.

After your draft pick penalties in the early 2000's, you had the pick of the draft for quite a number of years...

All to beat mediocre Essendon & Richmond teams in Elimination Finals (2011 & 2013)... and now to sit 13th.

Great job. ;)

Carry on, Mick...

After your draft pick penalties in the early 2000's, you had the pick of the draft for quite a number of years...

All to beat mediocre Essendon & Richmond teams in Elimination Finals (2011 & 2013)... and now to sit 13th.

Great job. ;)

Carry on, Mick...

Richmond won 15 games last year and were half a game off the top 4.
And I recall the build up to the Carlton v Essendon EF and there were some in the media selecting Essendon
Don't try and blow smoke up our collective arses by saying they were mediocre.

Richmond won 15 games last year and were half a game off the top 4.
And I recall the build up to the Carlton v Essendon EF and there were some in the media selecting Essendon
Don't try and blow smoke up our collective arses by saying they were mediocre.

The fact you even need to debate the quality of Elimination Final opponents speaks volumes of what I originally posted.

Great job. ;)

Carry on, Mick...
When was the last time you bunch of posers actually won a final?

I honestly can't remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back