Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 8 - Suns v Demons Sat May 6th 4:35pm AEST (Heritage Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

• Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Take note, they usually only comment on decisions if the aggrieved team wins so we will not hear anything from them. Last week they were happy to admit errors in the Pies/Crows game because Collingwood won. We never heard anything about the Papley decision in the prelim.
I wish Paps hadnt had kicked that goal. Means we would have been less likely to be smashed by the Cats lol but yeah ill admit that was a blatant push in the back. But that was only one decision. GC has about 10 like that tonight!

Last week.. Adelaide get a great run… Adelaide fans after the game, “yep we did, no arguments”
This week… Melbourne somehow gets an even better run, Melbourne fans after the game, “lets all act like knobs and pretend it never happened”
Calm down precious, it was clearly obvious the umpiring was atrocious. When will we get a lucky run with the umpiring is what i want to know. Scandalous

Frees 23 - 23
Inside 50s 61 -45 Dees way

Yeah umps win the game

Lol

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk
Brodie steals the ball from Chol and kicks a goal in what is clearly a mark (given the umpires paid for less down field). Gawn gets a free kick right in front that no one knows what the * it’s for. Another goal. Swallow not holding the ball, no free kick. Chol should have had another, no free kick. Do you think that all the other teams are just hanging s**t on you on this, or do you think that there
might actually be something in it given the common theme that anyone who isn’t a demons supporter seems to agree?

Basically handed your team a flag in 2021
:$

We kicked 100 points to seven in like 30 minutes of football? I don't think I've ever heard anyone say Western were hard done by in that one. Not even their supporters, they know they got obliterated, just ask them.

Brodie steals the ball from Chol and kicks a goal in what is clearly a mark (given the umpires paid for less down field). Gawn gets a free kick right in front that no one knows what the * it’s for. Another goal. Swallow not holding the ball, no free kick. Chol should have had another, no free kick. Do you think that all the other teams are just hanging s**t on you on this, or do you think that there
might actually be something in it given the common theme that anyone who isn’t a demons supporter seems to agree?
Have a sook mate.

Hahahaahahahah funniest thing ive read. You have noooooo clue. Do you judge the merit of the decisions on the stats?
No I judge it on the scoreboard

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Dees been handing out Land Rovers to the umps or what? * me.
So are the umpires all getting a new Jaguar next week?
Yes that's right. Land Rovers last week, Jaguars this week. Next week we'll be handing them other luxury cars too.

I suppose Gold Coast could try hand out those special passes which allow entry into Movie World, Wet N' Wild and Dreamworld?
Actually is Dreamworld still open?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes that's right. Land Rovers last week, Jaguars this week. Next week we'll be handing them other luxury cars too.

I suppose Gold Coast could try hand out those special passes which allow entry into Movie World, Wet N' Wild and Dreamworld?
Actually is Dreamworld still open?

Take your gift with humility.

It would be nice to see a Melbourne fan actually give an appraisal rather than deflect
Sure.
Umpiring sucked both ways. "Putting the whistle away" in the dying minutes of a game sucks.
Better team won.

Happy?

Take your loss with dignity. You should be used to it with your useless club.

Aren't you a lovely lot. Beating the down trodden with assistance from the umpires then gloating. Class.

FFS. Correct me if I'm wrong, the Suns got at least 4 goals from free kicks. Melbourne none.

Grundy had 7 frees against and zero for. I'm sure they were all there...

We had 5 more scoring shots and dead eye Bayley missed what he always kicks.

Happy to win interstate and move on.

Many will lose up there.

FFS. Correct me if I'm wrong, the Suns got at least 4 goals from free kicks. Melbourne none.

Grundy had 7 frees against and zero for. I'm sure they were all there...

We had 5 more scoring shots and dead eye Bayley missed what he always kicks.

Happy to win interstate and move on.

Many will lose up there.

Frees are fine if they're legitimate you know. Not that you guys would know what that looks like.

Back