News CC signs till 2018

Remove this Banner Ad

May 26, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC
Excellent news:

Exciting forward Charlie Cameron has signed a contract extension, which will see him wear the Crows colours until at least the end of 2018.

Cameron, who was already contracted for 2016, has put pen to paper for an additional two years.
http://www.afc.com.au/news/2015-08-26/new-contract-for-cameron

What a class act. We're a feeder club

Congrats Charlie

004DxIijNw2zsmX7PpIFD3Ksqu80vm9Q65gAV_Fgetc0ENzA0-fx_4iZfyKSFBwQgujgOS_ZuJ2ltr-Z6CAwtWFVP7kKX9ncrKY=w320-h180-nc

Great news. Imagine how good his game will be in 2018 if he continues at his current rate of improvement!

Roo said another signing today

Did it sound more of a peripheral player signing, or a central cog type? Roo would suck at poker, im guessing his voice gave away a bit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good signing. Really happy with how he's come along this year.

Originally I thought of him as a forward pocket crumber, but after seeing how well he has been taking lead-up marks (and marking overhead at the top of his leap), I honestly think that he could play on the wing in a year or two if he increased his tank. Would definitely give us the outside speed we need.

Great news. Imagine how good his game will be in 2018 if he continues at his current rate of improvement!

Good news. Now lets sign up Grigg, Crouch and CEY for starters.
Great to see CC sign up, its going to be fun to see just how far his ceiling.

I think only Rory Laird has him beat for most improved player this year. He's definitely come a long way from the start of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back