CFC Social Media Thread - Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc

Remove this Banner Ad

Crap. They can all run - they just have to wanna. This garbage on who wins the PP run or who beats Judd, it's incremental fluff. Sure fitness is great but lap times mean ****all in a match.

It's all about match preparation and without that you're stuffed. Obviously work rate during a match plays a huge part but the work you do and the miles you put in the legs set your season up.

It's no surprise that Judd can run out games consistently, he puts in the hard yards on the track. Blokes like Yarran and Betts who struggle at the end of the time trials are funnily enough not able to run in the midfield and can fade out in games. Obviously some of that is mental but if you set yourself for a big preseason and run well you will have a better year than not.

Crap. They can all run - they just have to wanna. This garbage on who wins the PP run or who beats Judd, it's incremental fluff. Sure fitness is great but lap times mean ****all in a match.

My understanding is they do a lot of repetitive 50 mtr sprints these days.
Far more match stimulation rather than flogging them selves on massive runs.
I agree Tan times mean s**t.

Anyone know anything about the trip to Arsenal?

Carlton_FC
Great meeting with Arsenal at Emirates Stadium - their business is incredible particularly in the media sector.
That right there is what I call perfection... seriously... you can't get the grin off my face knowing the fact that both my loves are working together...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That right there is what I call perfection... seriously... you can't get the grin off my face knowing the fact that both my loves are working together...

I hope they wash thoroughly when they finish at Arsenal!!!

I hope they are fluent in french, not many english speakers at the emirates.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back