Changes and discussion vs Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries there mate, Wallis has to go. Just pisses me off watching Boyd and Picken butchering the ball. Did you see how Carlton delivered the ball under no pressure from us, hit every target and made us pay. I am sorry to upset you, but AFL footballers should be able to hit a targets, when they are not under pressure, and have plenty of time. We will not improve until this starts to happen. Ask yourself the question, play Talented youngster and develop, or win the odd game.
That's why Honeychurch has to come in for mine, out Wallis, slow foot, no pace, and slow decision maker, and very slow ball movement.

Bring him in then I say... But where's clay smith hrovat and is jarrod grant far away? Can we please get an update on these players. I hope wallis can find some form I don't mind him. But gee our midfielders are struggling

Bring him in then I say... But where's clay smith hrovat and is jarrod grant far away? Can we please get an update on these players. I hope wallis can find some form I don't mind him. But gee our midfielders are struggling
We've got updates on these players, a few days ago in fact
check out the injury update thread

Hrovat and Smith will both play against Bendigo Gold on Friday night, there is a even money chance Grant will play the following week.

Just listened to the coach on the Bulldogs website. Let me say first up that I like him and so far I think he is probably the man for the job but..... The banal meaningless generalities he keeps offering up as answers to simple questions are just doing my head in. Give us a straight answer to a straight question. Is that too much to ask.

Just listened to the coach on the Bulldogs website. Let me say first up that I like him and so far I think he is probably the man for the job but..... The banal meaningless generalities he keeps offering up as answers to simple questions are just doing my head in. Give us a straight answer to a straight question. Is that too much to ask.
Because that's what coaches aren't meant to do.
Keep it hidden

Can you give us some examples of simple questions and the kind of answers you would like us, and the world, to hear?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BacksL PickenM TaliaE Wood
Half backsS HigginsT YoungR Murphy
CentresA CooneyR GriffenJ Macrae
Half forwardsK StevensS CrameriT Dickson
ForwardsL DahlhausL JonesD Giansiracusa
FollowersW MinsonM BoydT Liberatore
Interchange (from):M BontempelliJ StringerF Roberts
M HoneychurchL HunterT Campbell
L Jong

Better formatting :p

Western Bulldogs
In: T.Campbell, F.Roberts, L.Hunter, T.Dickson, M.Honeychurch
Out: T.Williams, M.Wallis

Sounds like Campbell will be in and Honey??

"Campbell is also expected to spend time in the forward half as a key target, a role in which he produced four goals in last year’s fixture against the Crows."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back