Prediction Changes for our loss to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Am I the only one thinking that NN will be rushed back in, round 22 or 23?

been wondering that myself, i thought previously it was the adelaide game that was said but if we are to be a chance we need him this week otherwise could be the first final if we make it. anyone know how close he is?

been wondering that myself, i thought previously it was the adelaide game that was said but if we are to be a chance we need him this week otherwise could be the first final if we make it. anyone know how close he is?
If we're a mathematical chance to make finals (and we will be) I think they'll bring him back. Not that I think we should.

Barrass is better and I prefer 2 talls to 3 down there.

Mckenzie has been good the last few weeks, Barrass has a lot to work on, his tank for one and needs to drop a bit of weight. I reckon he's got a lot of upside going forward but Mckenzie atm is playing better. Once Barrass becomes a better one on one player he'll be our number one stopper.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

He plays with some intensity and passion and for that very reason he is a MUST play for the rest of the season.

Was at the game and watched Partington pretty closely, he is slowly finding his feet and is still trying to figure out his positioning, I'm really confident the more games he plays he'll become an important part of our midfield. Without Priddis and Mitchell next year our midfield will have a different dynamic, Redden is a bull on the inside and should be a permanent fixture there next year, Sheed is in the same mould. With Shuey, hopefully Venables and Yeo adding pace we'll be a lot more competitive next year.
We have a great forward line and Solid backline it's always been our midfield that has consistently let us down this year. Just look at our forward 50 efficiency and it's pretty clear that supply is a problem. In 2015 when we were getting 60+ entries we were averaging over 100 points a game. This year I think it's around 88.
I'd be looking at trading in someone like Rockliff from Brisbane, he's the right age, has mongrel and is a goal kicker, also offers leadership. Jack Martin is another who I would be trying to bring home.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

The thing is though putting everything else aside he won't be match fit which will be a liability.
Well aware, like I said there's no way I would do it. You could see this team doing something stupid in a last ditch effort to win a must-win game (sort of like playing Mitch Brown in the forward pocket because your ruckman is going to play on one leg).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Time to serve up the Lamb.

While his form hasn't been consistent nor has it been knocking on the door of selection, we all know our season is over, and we should try and boost the stocks of a player who's going to be traded at seasons end.

Time to serve up the Lamb.

While his form hasn't been consistent nor has it been knocking on the door of selection, we all know our season is over, and we should try and boost the stocks of a player who's going to be traded at seasons end.
We're better off letting him impress at WAFL (as he has recently) so he can play the "I'm really good, just never got selected" card when approaching other clubs....

Ins. Rioli, Watson. Supremely talented and should be given the opportunity. Might even provide a spark.

Out. Wellingham thinks his shit doesn't stink, should never have been brought back in, another poor coaching effort and Neilson due to poor form.

We're better off letting him impress at WAFL (as he has recently) so he can play the "I'm really good, just never got selected" card when approaching other clubs....
I also wonder if one of the reasons he hasn't been given a go (apart from the obvious one of form and consistency with form) is that they know perfectly well he is leaving come season's end, so why bother to put games of AFL into him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back