Prediction Changes for our loss to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Out - Priddis, Vardy, Nelson, (Wellingham)
In - Lamb, Cole, Lecras, (Barrass)

If Barrass is fit. No Schofield and no Masten please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nelson makes a fair few mistakes, but at least he tried a few times to get something going. We are so hopelessly stagnant with our current set up, so I appreciated the effort. Having said that he has played a fair number of games and the constant brain farts really should be becoming less frequent.

Out: priddis, wellingham, jetta
In: waterman karpany Watson
Parto plays midfield
Karpany plays as a small fwd.
Redden gets full time on ball minutes
Sheed back to playing on ball/wing
Karpany/Nelson rotate through a wing

priddis 10 tackles redden 6 tackles rest of team 29 tackles and somehow we are supposed best gws

out: wellingham petrie (looked dead on his feet tonight)
in: karpany (most likely lecras) barass

Not being a Priddis fan boy but he's not.going to get dropped...he didn't have too bad of a game.
Think Partington and Wellingham are in the firing line not sure who comes in for them

OUT: Priddis, Hutchings, Nelson, Wellingham
IN: Lamb, Cole, Watson, Le Cras

Lamb to play on the wing; Priddis out frees up Sheed/Redden to return to the middle.

Hutchings' value has dropped since he's stopped doing uber-tagging roles and some time up the ground for Cole sounds exciting.

Watson by all accounts was great today and Nelson just is not clean at all.

I'd like Mackenzie out for Barrass too but no idea off the top of my head when he's back. Would also prefer Karpany to Le Cras but that isn't happening.

OUT: Priddis, Hutchings, Nelson, Wellingham
IN: Lamb, Cole, Watson, Le Cras

Lamb to play on the wing; Priddis out frees up Sheed/Redden to return to the middle.

Hutchings' value has dropped since he's stopped doing uber-tagging roles and some time up the ground for Cole sounds exciting.

Watson by all accounts was great today and Nelson just is not clean at all.

I'd like Mackenzie out for Barrass too but no idea off the top of my head when he's back. Would also prefer Karpany to Le Cras but that isn't happening.
Why do you hate Emac so much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back