Prediction Changes for our loss to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

We just watched our last win of the year, West Coast will lose the next two games and finish 10th on the ladder.

I have to say that Partington is a must to stay in the side for the rest of the season, he has done so well to hold his spot.

You can tell he just loves being out there, humble and goes about his business with pride. Already ahead of many in terms of attitude. With another pre-season and a sense of what senior footy is all about, I think he will be better next year.

I have to say that Partington is a must to stay in the side for the rest of the season, he has done so well to hold his spot.

He plays with some intensity and passion and for that very reason he is a MUST play for the rest of the season.

Shiel is one of my favourite players in the AFL. I love watching him play. He will single handedly dismantle us. :(

He's Daniel Kerr 2.0. The way he runs and everything is so Kerr like...

BTW in terms of ins and outs they'll probably just go with the standard In: Lecca Out Sharrod. Unless they wanna give big Drewy a rest then probably just bring a young bloke in and see how he fares. Don't care which youngin, just bring one in and give him a crack, we're gonna cop a pounding anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is literally zero need to risk him in the last two games of the season. Cotton ball him and unveil him round one at the new stadium next year
I agree with you.

Though I think the hierarchy think we're still a contender.

Stumble into the finals, win all games. Rejoice in the Cinderella story for life etc

We had a win, MC won't want changes, now that we beat Carlton we will have a chance at finals even in the last round v Adelaide at home so we'll play the most experienced side we can (with a couple young guys in too) for these last two rounds.

Outs: Wellingham
Ins: LeCras (if fit) or Hill (if LeCras not fit)

The pessimist in me says he's the first dropped in favor of an old timer with runs on the board.....
We had a win, MC won't want changes, now that we beat Carlton we will have a chance at finals even in the last round v Adelaide at home so we'll play the most experienced side we can (with a couple young guys in too) for these last two rounds.

Outs: Wellingham
Ins: LeCras (if fit) or Hill (if LeCras not fit)
Bulldogs game at Etihad says no. MC are monkeys throwing darts, not sure how much say Simmo has in the selections either, if he has lots of say, then **** me sideways.

Shiel is one of my favourite players in the AFL. I love watching him play. He will single handedly dismantle us. :(
He has ongoing shoulder problems and looked to be hampered against the Bulldogs. Hoping the 8 day break has him ready but he's a risk.

Though i would like to see Rioli Watson im not sure I want to bring them in to be belted twice.

Out: Wellingham Nelson Priddis (unlikely)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back