Prediction Changes for our loss to GWS

Remove this Banner Ad

Out: Wellingham - that weird Mitch Brown experiment was painful
Nelson - As much as it pains me, the kid is battling to run. Looks like he is stuck in treacle.

In: Lecca - in pretty good form the few weeks before injury
Cole - deserves another runn

*Wildcard* if Lecca is no good Hillydardz for a last hurrah.

I get that there are a number of experienced players who've proven they don't have what it takes to take us to the next level but Karpany's form, in the AFL and WAFL, does't warrant selection.
So what? We're rebuilding. He's only going to get better by getting more experience at the top level. He may not offer as much as Wellingham or Hill or Lecras atm but he's the only one of them that may be involved in our next flag.

Out: Wellingham - that weird Mitch Brown experiment was painful
Nelson - As much as it pains me, the kid is battling to run. Looks like he is stuck in treacle.

In: Lecca - in pretty good form the few weeks before injury
Cole - deserves another runn

*Wildcard* if Lecca is no good Hillydardz for a last hurrah.
Still fail to understand why they chose Wellingham to replace Lecca and not Hill. Hill is obviously on the outer.

I'd play Vardy for the rest of the year. He has never got close to even completing half a season of footy before and is feeling it this season. Playing him the next two games will go along way for him.

I would like to see Rioli get a run. 3 Reserve games and a league game last week should show he is over the hammy.
He is that goal sneak livewire we are missing so why not.
Nelson needs to be dropped, 3 below avg games in a row is not good enough.
Wellers should go back to wafl as well but if we are any chance at all against GWS we need experienced players playing well.

Maybe Petrie needs a rest so bring in Giles, why not.

I would like to see Rioli get a run. 3 Reserve games and a league game last week should show he is over the hammy.
Wellers should go back to wafl as well but if we are any chance at all against GWS we need experienced players playing well.

Not sure he could run out an AFL game, needs to drop a few kgs.

Just a $1500 fine for Toby Greene ...free to play .

Bullshit decision but given it aint in the rules what could you do. will be now though.

was just thinking that this is one of the first years we have not lost a player through suspension. is that correct, not sure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm with you on this. We won't defeat GWS with the current team - too slow and no run, and you all know who I am talking about, so I would GO FOR BROKE. Bring in Willie, Lamb and Watson.

I'm with you on this. We won't defeat GWS with the current team - too slow and no run, and you all know who I am talking about, so I would GO FOR BROKE. Bring in Willie, Lamb and Watson.
Not against Watson coming in and had Rioli not kicked 4 on the weekend he would have been my first call. Loved him in the JLT and thought he would have got a run in the seniors by now, except for injuries.
As far as Rioli being unfit and heavy, leave him in the 50 mtr zone and make a defender accountable. If they give him space he knows where the goals are.

1u22q8.jpg

028.jpg

Only problem is that we are so shit ATM that we could have a 50 point lead at 3 quarter time and still blow it...

Only problem is that we are so shit ATM that we could have a 50 point lead at 3 quarter time and still blow it...

good point. we probally are the worst team holding a lead. it would take us to be 100 points up to be convinced.

dare I say it, Vardy was horrible last week,

lets unleash Nic Nat and bring in Rioli.

I would like Lecras to have one more week off if he is carrying something and try Rioli, last time he was a bit injuried he was a liability for about a month. He needs to out the team first for once. Dont play if your carrying something. Even if hes 80%. Lecras isnt a superstar that could get away with playing 80%. pisses me off. Shouldnt bring him back till next week at a minimum.

Barrass for McKenzie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back