Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Preliminary Final vs. Sydney Swans, Saturday 17/09, 4:45pm, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Carmichael on his way to Sydney - same flight as another sister - different sister to the swearing Wordle sister - this one swears as well šŸ¤£

Does anyone else feel like this car accident is just another part of the movie that is happening in front of our eyes this year? Sports movies always have some sort of adversity before the championship is won.

Can see the scene. At the airport Pendles (played by zac efron) and Fly (played by Hugh Jackman) having some light hearted conversation about the bigg ame before the flight then Leppa (played by Benedict Cumberbach) rushes over, phone in hand " Its Beau and Josh theres been an accident"

I was a lot younger than I am now. I don't think the age and condition would necessarily make much difference to possible impact injuries resulting from being in a car that is written off after being rammed at full speed from behind. In any case, in the first accident, my passenger, who was in his 20s, a guy that worked out everyday at the gym, suffered similar after effects. Hopefully our boys are immune to aches and pains due to their 'peak physical condition', but I still find your theory a trifle too simplistic.
Wonder if sitting in a cramped airplane even for an hr has impact on this too. Even if slightly.

Wonder if sitting in a cramped airplane even for an hr has impact on this too. Even if slightly.
As posted - sister on same flight as JC - she said should she offer him her front row seat? - not sure if allowed. šŸ¤£

People are whacking him because he doesnt perform, itā€™s that simple. Just hope that those who apparently have no idea donā€™t see him playing in a Pies jumper again.
I give credit where credits due - I donā€™t have blinkers about any players.

He had 14 disposals and 86% DE in half a game against the Swans.
A major improvement yet the nuffies canā€™t see passed their bias.

Can see the scene. At the airport Pendles (played by zac efron) and Fly (played by Hugh Jackman) having some light hearted conversation about the bigg ame before the flight then Leppa (played by Benedict Cumberbach) rushes over, phone in hand " Its Beau and Josh theres been an accident"

Nah, Tom Cruise for Fly

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nick Daicos is definitely the main character (played by Michael Cera)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I give credit where credits due - I donā€™t have blinkers about any players.

He had 14 disposals and 86% DE in half a game against the Swans.
A major improvement yet the nuffies canā€™t see passed their bias.

It's fine, all these arguments will disappear after this season is over when he's delisted

Terrific casting there lol

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Itā€™s strange that Mcreery was able to make the charter flight and Carmichael missed it when they were both together.Anyway,Iā€™m glad that theyā€™re both all right.

Swans trying to get revenge for the 1935 Grand Final?

Famously, South's champion full forward Bob Pratt was hit by a truck the day before the game and couldn't play. Rumours abounded that John Wren was behind the 'accident'. Apparently the only witness was the truck driver, an employee of Wren's.

Carmichael might have been the driver or one of two at least had to stay behind and provide a statement to police.

Remaining at the scene and arranging where the car was going to be taken to another consideration also.

Pies investigating prototype of new vehicle for player transport - currently with AFL integrity unit

Screenshot_20220916-162421~2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back