Unofficial Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Preliminary Final vs. Sydney Swans, Saturday 17/09, 4:45pm, SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi there, I have one ticket to the SCG prelim tomorrow. It's $50 and if someone wants it they can come meet me in the city this arvo around 4ish or tomorrow morning. I'm not interested in messing around on line with scammers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just on SEN, both ok, not hurt and will be travelling to Sydney.
You can't make this stuff up!
Tomorrow when they wake, their bodies will have stiffened (not the usual nocturnal dreaming or dying for a leak type to which young folk are so subject) and may well be feeling aches and pains not present today. This is particularly true if the car is significantly damaged as claimed. I don't understand why they are not going by team bus rather than individual cars. If one of them is at fault, an example should be made of that player, appropriate action taken.

Tomorrow when they wake, their bodies will have stiffened (not the usual nocturnal dreaming or dying for a leak type to which young folk are so subject) and may well be feeling aches and pains not present today. This is particularly true if the car is significantly damaged as claimed. I don't understand why they are not going by team bus rather than individual cars. If one of them is at fault, an example should be made of that player, appropriate action taken.
Car is write off.

Radio report said they were hit from behind, so assume both were in the front seats.

That's a good point. It might just be touch and go with how they are feeling the next day. I know some people who don't get the aches until a couple days after, it's just a weird thing.

Yes, the first reaction should be to sanction players. Totally agree. Well spotted. Can't wait for the Kane Cornes dressing down of players driving vehicles, too.

Yes, the first reaction should be to sanction players. Totally agree. Well spotted. Can't wait for the Kane Cornes dressing down of players driving vehicles, too.
Agreed. I'd be wasting no time in finding an object of blame, then linking that person to the Swans ('They paid me to do it') and whipping up a frenzy of rage among the players. What a shame the club doesn't have the power to cancel licences an impound cars. The culprit could be made to stand in the players' race as the boys are entering the ground and then have loaded upon them the contents of each players lungs. By the time the boys get on the ground they will be prepared to die for the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back