Changes v Brisbane (R19): Terlich in for Grimes

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No change.

Can I just say how nice it was to have Blease/Kent/JKH in the team and actually have real pace across the ground?

All three of them did enough for me. None of them need to star, as long as they give us that pace we need out of them, can break some lines, and create a few scoring oppurtunities I'm happy. If Blease plays the rest of the year out like he did against port I'm happy for him to stay on in 2015.

No changes then? Or maybe a rest for the big Russian and give the Gladiator a game

No changes then? Or maybe a rest for the big Russian and give the Gladiator a game

I'd love Gawn to get back in. He's smashing the door down at VFL level. But it seems Roos prefers playing only one genuine ruckman

I'd love Gawn to get back in. He's smashing the door down at VFL level. But it seems Roos prefers playing only one genuine ruckman

Was thinking about this, Pedo is a much better player for us when he is floating around and pinch hitting in the ruck, he almost becomes a big midfielder once the ball hits the ground. When we've had Gawn in the team Pedo ends up being a permanent forward and that doesn't work as well, we just seem way to big up forward when this happens. On the other hand Gawn needs to play senior games in order to build up to replace Jamar in the next 1-2 years as the number 1 ruck, so it's a bit of a juggling act.

Was thinking about this, Pedo is a much better player for us when he is floating around and pinch hitting in the ruck, he almost becomes a big midfielder once the ball hits the ground. When we've had Gawn in the team Pedo ends up being a permanent forward and that doesn't work as well, we just seem way to big up forward when this happens. On the other hand Gawn needs to play senior games in order to build up to replace Jamar in the next 1-2 years as the number 1 ruck, so it's a bit of a juggling act.
This^^^ If Gawn comes in it should be to allow Jamar to have a rest

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - James Frawley

In - Maximus Gawnsapian

Quit the charade... Chip is gone. Now let us commence the Age of Gawn (lockupyourdaughters)
I reckon Fitzy would make a better replacement for Chip (as a forward)

What has been viv's story has he been injured only has 2 games thought he would kick on
Played the first two matches wasn't amazing, got dropped and broke his jaw so he was out for i think 6 weeks with that. He's come back and done alright in the VFL, but Melbourne have been playing alright and there's been quite the competition for spots at the moment. Hopefully he can get another run before the end of the season.

Cross is an aerobic animal, so probably won't even need a run in the 2s first.

Would love to get Gawn in but Jamar has had a super month whilst I see no reason to antagonize Frawley by dropping him now.

In: Cross
Out: McKenzie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back