Changes v North (R23): Riley, Mckenzie in for Garland, Pedersen

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frawley out for Gorgeous... unless Frawley signs a contract this week (not even sure I want him to) then he doesn't play, should have done it the week Roos signed his extension.

Would be tempted to bring in Strauss, Blease, Tapscott, Nicholson, and Evans....

...not for any material gain for the side, but just so they can suffer the ignominy of one final belting before Roos straps them all to wooden rafts, pushes them out into Port Phillip Bay, and sets them alight with flaming arrows.

Was watts really s**t again? Just asking. I'm sure heaps of the bastards were s**t but I didn't see the game and am just interested in particular in whether watts was awful again? Because he's been awful, I mean in our bottom 6 awful, so really really poor, for most of the year now. And he is just howling 'Sylvia 2.0oooooooooooo' to me more every week.

So, learned friends, was he s**t again?

Was watts really s**t again? Just asking. I'm sure heaps of the bastards were s**t but I didn't see the game and am just interested in particular in whether watts was awful again? Because he's been awful, I mean in our bottom 6 awful, so really really poor, for most of the year now. And he is just howling 'Sylvia 2.0oooooooooooo' to me more every week.

So, learned friends, was he s**t again?

He was ******* horrible last night
The WC coaching staff put Jamie Bennell on him as a matchup and he was beaten by him
Thats the equivalent of us having Nev Jetta play on Justin Westhoff

The ultimate disrespect, any player with an ounce of confidence would have been calling for the ball deep on every occasion
Instead he was out positioned, our worked and then out marked by JAMIE BENNELL

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm warming to the idea of selecting him, but only because I fancy the implicit cruelty in picking a bloke at this stage of the year and giving him one game to rescue his career. I can picture him standing the mark against the Roos, in tears, begging his opponent not to kick the goal for the sake of his future children. After the game and with 35 disposals @ 110% efficiency, 12 tackles, 2 goals and keeping his opponent to the solitary possession, Roos comes down from the box, stands Strauss in front of the playing group, shakes his hand and wishes him the best of luck with all his future endevours.

Think Jamar has to get the arse this week. We went in way too tall and I like the idea of Gawn taking on Goldstein, and Fitzy and Pedo chipping in with some minutes here and there.

Out: Jamar, Garland (inj)
In: Whoever was best at Casey. Running players (if we have any) preferably.

Would be tempted to bring in Strauss, Blease, Tapscott, Nicholson, and Evans....

...not for any material gain for the side, but just so they can suffer the ignominy of one final belting before Roos straps them all to wooden rafts, pushes them out into Port Phillip Bay, and sets them alight with flaming arrows.
I'm picturing Tom McDonald in the role of Edmure Tully, handed the ceremonial bow and arrow completely unable to hit the target when required.

I'm picturing Tom McDonald in the role of Edmure Tully, handed the ceremonial bow and arrow completely unable to hit the target when required.

Was thinking McDonald or Terlich. However, Terlich may well be strapped to one of the rafts...

He was ******* horrible last night
The WC coaching staff put Jamie Bennell on him as a matchup and he was beaten by him
Thats the equivalent of us having Nev Jetta play on Justin Westhoff

The ultimate disrespect, any player with an ounce of confidence would have been calling for the ball deep on every occasion
Instead he was out positioned, our worked and then out marked by JAMIE BENNELL

Lol, it happened once when Watts was leading the opposite way to where the ball ended up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back