Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2011
Everett
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
New England Patriots
Dixon and Smith both broke down last night with ankle injuries.

Boston performed well in the 2s in his first game back, but you'd think would need another week.

McKenzie, Matera and Kolodjashnij could all be available depending fitness tests, but may come in through the 2s.

If Smith misses, we may see Gorringe get the call up. Has played a couple of games in the 2s now.

I would also look at bringing in Jackson Allen. Had another very good game last night with a high number of disposals and tackles.

Could Stanley miss through the MRP?

I predict a 9000 or less crowd, 7:40 game, pathetic performances from the team, Saints not well supported

I have missed 2 home games in the Suns history but I can't see myself dragging my kids out at their bedtime all the way from Brisbane only to watch another insipid performance like that

Just in case you haven't picked up on it I am disgusted with yesterday's performance and need to vent :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I predict a 9000 or less crowd, 7:40 game, pathetic performances from the team, Saints not well supported

I have missed 2 home games in the Suns history but I can't see myself dragging my kids out at their bedtime all the way from Brisbane only to watch another insipid performance like that

Just in case you haven't picked up on it I am disgusted with yesterday's performance and need to vent :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I agree, sadly. Can't see a massive turnout either, and likewise, I'm disgusted at the lack of effort last night.

I was going to make my way down for the Saints game too but I think I'd rather watch it at home so I can at least turn it off.

I will always support my team through thick and thin, but I honestly don't believe the Suns deserve to have me in the crowd after their last two performances. If they can prove they care about winning games, then maybe I'll show up again for the rest of the year.

Gold Coast SUNS v St Kilda Saints
Saturday 02/08 7:40pm

Ins: Hard Running, Inside Ball
Outs: Second to the ball, reactionary football

If Dixon and Smith are out injured this week I would think Gorringe would be almost certain to get a game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously that brings Gorringe into the team automatically. He's played 2 games in the NEAFL so has at least some fitness.

Matera, McKenzie, Kolodjashnij and Rischitelli all chances of coming back, but could still be another week away.

At this stage I would bring in Jackson Allen. He's been going extremely well in the 2s side and must be rewarded.

I'd also bring in Sumner. He has his flaws, but at least he plays angry. Exactly what we need right now in the front half of the ground.

Gorringe time to shine , need to win this or season over , no bringing players back through ressies , if Matera is fit hes got to play , same with Cannon , KK , Risca , even Hunt.

It's a real shame that our season had to end this way. But we have still performed better than we did last year, so we definitely haven't gone backwards!

Looking forward to next season.

It's a real shame that our season had to end this way. But we have still performed better than we did last year, so we definitely haven't gone backwards!

Looking forward to next season.

I think last week was a huge step backwards, but i understand you are talking about the season as a whole. I am interested to see who will step up this weekend, who will say enough is enough

If the Suns don't beat the bottom of the ladder saints at home
they will be out of the finals which should result in Mckenna being
out of his job

If the Suns don't beat the bottom of the ladder saints at home
they will be out of the finals which should result in Mckenna being
out of his job
Yeah rightyo mate, Because beating Geelong and Collingwood count for absolutely nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back