Unofficial Preview Changes Vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

I've said it before all of our wins are purely player driven

Im starting to believe the same now. Its evident if we arent on then we arent on.
Nothing offfield will ever change a game in our favour. All on the pitch is where it happens

... one change.

I am so mad at Scott as coach. I don't care if we beat Geelong...he has no idea. No f***en clue.

I guess it should come as no surprise though really.

Even if we beat Geelong, what have the players learnt? S*** performances get rewarded with more games?
....and we wonder why we have stagnated for so long....All comes down to Scott

McMahon out??

Well, about bloody time.

Two weeks too late for mine. The signs were there in our win against the Hawks in his first game back from an extended break, and, outside of a pretty good first quarter against an average Saints side, he has stunk it up in all facets of the game. Three weeks of mediocre output.

McMahon out??

Well, about bloody time.

Two weeks too late for mine. The signs were there in our win against the Hawks in his first game back from an extended break, and, outside of a pretty good first quarter against an average Saints side, he has stunk it up in all facets of the game. Three weeks of mediocre output.
Seems like it has just been part of a man-management plan with Mullett.

HH3 is back in town.

As a paying member I would like to know why Leigh Adams is selected to play week after week. What is his role?

In would also like to ask the same question of Aaron Black and a few others in Brad's box of favourites.

Not much difference between brown and daw. Wood not ready. More over reaction before the game is played. Can't bring in players if there are none better. No matter how ordinary some players have been.
My disappointment nothing to do with Maj's playing ability.

wtf are we going to do about Hawkins. campaigner monstered us last time. Genuinely want to see an old fashioned double team (and I'd also like to see two players man Hawkins up ;))
Thompson was s**t last game, I back him to have a dominant performance and beat Hawkins convincingly

Major changes were never going to happen against the cats. Hoping Wood gets a late change as the sub.
Hopefully Patch can play like he does when he's sub in his 100th. Typical Brad "back the boys in".
Can't wait till Nahas, JMac and Wells are fully fit. Heat will be on selection committee then, they can't hide behind the "no replacements because of injuries" stuff they've been trotting out. I didn't want wholesale changes but wanted a statement, Wood for Az Black for example would have been one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleased that McMahon is finally cut. Somehow he is still in the 25 though. :drunk:

Adams will be sub. Hopefully permanently. I'm okay with that.

Black needed to go for Mason Wood. He better ******* perform.

Maj stays in because Brown is still not ready I guess. Even then he shouldn't be an auto-selection.

Three P's for me:
Perplexing
Pathetic
Predictable

We will continue to go around in circles if people who aren't performing keep getting games. Adams, Black, Bastinac I am looking at you!

I have given up trying to work it out. Just hope we win

Changes, or lack of them, are not the reason we are losing games. In saying that, how Adams is playing is beyond me. Has to start sub now.
What do you believe the reason is?
I'd say it's not the sole reason but a big part of it.
Players don't give a s*** so often this season because they know there are no consequences if they do or not.
How is that not a reason why we are losing games?
Most of our losses this year have come down to effort. Players are to blame but coach being so lenient week after week is the biggest offender here, no question.

What do you believe the reason is?
I'd say it's not the sole reason but a big part of it.
Players don't give a s*** so often this season because they know there are no consequences if they do or not.
How is that not a reason why we are losing games?
Most of our losses this year have come down to effort. Players are to blame but coach being so lenient week after week is the biggest offender here, no question.
I refuse to believe the reason behind our inconsistent performances is based on a lack of fear of being dropped. This would signify a major character flaw in over half our senior side. A players drive for success far out ways the fear of losing their spot.

I would point the finger more towards a lack of on field leadership.

Coaches duty to pick the best available 22 week in week out. Brad Scott does not do this.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back