Prediction Changes vs. Gold Coast (Round 2 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

how do you move badges? I want to display my premiership one to remind people how inferior their football opinions are to mine.

edit: its fine ive figured it out. what a s**t system. the old way was better and far easier.

Last edited:

To be fair to Selwyn most of our backline are pretty injury prone - maybe not the same injuries for all of them but I know Lever’s had foot issues before. Petty and Salem have missed a lot of football in recent years as well. It’s a miracle May is the last man standing actually.

If someone like Trac or Oliver goes down (both of whom are basically bulletproof post Trac ACL), then it’s pitchforks.

Lever is going to sit out but Rivers will likely return.

Demons coach Simon Goodwin told reporters on Wednesday Lever wouldn’t face the Suns, with the club to take a conservative approach with the star defender.

In better news, premiership defender Trent Rivers is set to return to the senior line-up, providing he emerges unscathed from Wednesday’s training session.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would not rush Lever back in, after only 6 days of tearing his Planter Fascia.
This, is exactly what Jack Viney did, to hurt his foot coming back too soon after tearing his planter F...... back in 2018?, was it.
Its good to see wiser heads are prevailing within the footy dept these days.
It seems Lever has had some good time for his body to adjust to his Plantar Fascia issue.

Its good to see wiser heads are prevailing within the footy dept these days.
It seems Lever has had some good time for his body to adjust to his Plantar Fascia issue.
Epic bump :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back