Prediction Changes vs. Gold Coast (Round 2 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

Who is this Selwyn character? I keep thinking our new fitness guy is Brad Sewell.

Who is this Selwyn character? I keep thinking our new fitness guy is Brad Sewell.
Selwyn Griffiths. Did great work at Brisbane and worked under Burgo last year.

Ohh right of course cause that's plenty of time 😂
Yes mate, we have quite a lot of injuries. Not sure when the threshold to raise it is, even without panicking.

Yes mate, we have quite a lot of injuries. Not sure when the threshold to raise it is, even without panicking.
We had almost no injuries over preseason and we don't have quite alot. We have a very average amount compared to the rest of the league.

I understand why TK is defending him so badly tho, because Burgo made him look stupid last year and hes hoping any noob can do the same to justify his stance that hes overrated.. :tearsofjoy:

I understand why TK is defending him so badly tho, because Burgo made him look stupid last year and hes hoping any noob can do the same to justify his stance that hes overrated.. :tearsofjoy:
Burgo didn't make me look stupid ya pinhead ya can't just make up stuff I didn't say because of your Burgo love in

Burgo didn't make me look stupid ya pinhead ya can't just make up stuff I didn't say because of your Burgo love in

You've had a Burgo hate boner since we went through that horror patch of form mid year. He made you look like a dill.

You've had a Burgo hate boner since we went through that horror patch of form mid year. He made you look like a dill.
You're just making s**t up 😂

I know what I said about him had * all to do with the form dip lol you've pulled that straight out of ya klakka. Much like the panic about the new bloke it's all Fugazi to me

You're just making sh*t up 😂

I know what I said about him had fu** all to do with the form dip lol you've pulled that straight out of ya klakka. Much like the panic about the new bloke it's all Fugazi to me

homer simpson episode 13 GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s great having Bowey fit in seamlessly, will lessen the loss of Salem’s ball use from half back. Must be amongst our best kicks already.
Super composed for a kid

Remove this Banner Ad

Back