Prediction Changes vs. Gold Coast (Round 2 2022)

Remove this Banner Ad

What's gold coast forward line like, I feel there's no big threats since king has gone down. They are coming back from travelling and we should be pretty fresh with a 10 day break. Hopefully gold coast are more competitive this year but just not next week.
I’d totally forgotten King is out injured this season, honestly have no idea who they have up forward. We demolished them last season but they always start the season okay, should be a good test for us either way.

We’ve belted them pretty consistently since 2015 with the exception of two or three games out of eight, but I do think this is a bit of a danger game. Just need to do what we did last year, focus on grinding teams down over three quarters and banking points before the bye and let the final margins work themselves out.

With Salem out injured, I'd go with Brayshaw to take over Salem's intercept small defender role. May to play Levers intercept role. Daw or TMc to take May's role, as aerial spoiler. Smith to assist the tall back.
Then Tomlinson to return to his old wing role now, since he has become a senior team member.

fb/ Smith, Daw/TMc/ Bowey
hb/ Hunt, May, Brayshaw
cl/ Langdon, Petracca, Tomlinson

Last edited:
Is this trying to put Majak down back becoming a meme? :tearsofjoy:

He's not even close to best 22 and as people have said he's training as a RUC/FWD so there's sweet FA chance of that happening.

May/Lever/Tomlinson/Smith/Turner are the only tall DEFs of relevance while Petty is out.

As for the smalls Bowey/Hunt/Rivers/D. Smith.

Leave Brayshaw to do his thing up on the wing.

World isn't ready for us to ship Gus off and replace him with Rosman on that wing.

Rosman off half back is where its at. The INT's with that height to go with some run.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

World isn't ready for us to ship Gus off and replace him with Rosman on that wing.
Gus didn't play wing last game though anyway. We need a HB replacement.
Tbh I'd dump Jordan as well cause I hate him.
Or I don't I don't know it's hard when he barely exists

Not sure why we delisted him, Marty Hore would have been perfect for this game

I thought JJ was poor. Sparrow too, TBH. Maybe not poor enough to be dropped considering our injury list but they should be on notice.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I thought JJ was poor. Sparrow too, TBH. Maybe not poor enough to be dropped considering our injury list but they should be on notice.

Harmes was crap too, dont drop anyone after one game unless it was Petty vs Stkilda bad.

I reckon you should be giving blokes 3 weeks, dont want any complacency but also if you pick someone you gotta back em aswell

Maybe JJ needs to wear a helmet, he had 10 kicks 10 handballs 4 marks and 2 tackles and yet I didn't notice him.

He made one nice dangerous kick back into the corridor off half back. The rest of his possessions are those pointless ones where he gets a mark or possession in space on half back and dinks a kick 15 ms off to someone else.

Hes does nothing noteworthy offensively.

Sparrow was ok. He could breakout this year

The highlight of James Jordon's career might end up being when Garry Lyon thought Trent Rivers was JJ in the rooms after we won the grand final. Trent seemed offended and rightly so :tearsofjoy:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back