Preview Changes Vs Melbourne round 22

Remove this Banner Ad

Gee if we don't flog these muppets by 100+ then there is something seriously wrong.

I haven't seen many of their games this year, just checked the scores each week, and it seems like they are bringing in the old roos/lyon game plan of lets not score, and try and stop the opposition from scoring. Hopefully we can break through their defensive rubbish and smash them, we really need to win by at least 10 goals. Crows, if they lose to North, it won't be by much, and then they have the Saints next, they will likely flog them. Hope we don't go too easy on them.

Need to rest players and it's only Melbourne so I think

OUT: NicNat, mids that need a rest.

IN: Sinclair, Lecras, mids that can come in haha.

If they're almost ready I would bring in Selwood and Yeo. Our mids desperately need a rest before GCS and was pretty much the reason we lost against the Bombers. NN also is looking pretty sore. Would even consider Carter or Colledge.

Thank god we have Melbourne this late in the season. And thank god they just lost against GWS so we know they are really bad haha.

For all those saying we should smash Melbourne after they lost to GWS

Brisbane got drilled at home by Adelaide then beat collingwood at the MCG

If we aren't ready to play then Melbourne could cause an upset

In: Lecras, College, Carter

Out: Nic Nat, Priddis, Butler

Rested: Nic Nat, Priddis

Carter comes in if Butler doesn't get up

Like hell that's going to happen. Priddis hasn't had a "rest" in 8 seasons.

Play Cox, that way it isn't a requirement we play him next week and we can take our best 22 to the Gold Coast for a must win game.

Even though it's annoying watching him get rested when he's our most exciting player, Nicnat should sit this one out

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all those saying we should smash Melbourne after they lost to GWS

Brisbane got drilled at home by Adelaide then beat collingwood at the MCG

If we aren't ready to play then Melbourne could cause an upset
I would agree with you if it was any team other than Melbourne. They've been absolutely deplorable all year. Terrible side.

Like hell that's going to happen. Priddis hasn't had a "rest" in 8 seasons.

Play Cox, that way it isn't a requirement we play him next week and we can take a best 22 to the Gold Coast for a must win game.

Even though it's annoying watching him get rested when he's our most exciting player, Nicnat should sit this one out

I no it wont happen, But I was at tge game and he looked tired has played every game get him rested for a big game in gold coast !!

Always respect the opposition

Play our best 22

Don't play 3 rucks

If lecras fit he replaces in nic nat

You're contradicting yourself by saying "we should player our best 22" then saying "Rest Nicnat"

I take it you think we should leave Cox in for 1 more week for his final game?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back