Chaplin is Coming to Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lets see if you come back here if you lose on Sunday, 13 year old Johno Boy.
I suspect you won't have the testes assuming they have dropped.

LOL

Lets take a look at the last 2 months

R15 vs Adelaide - loss
R16 vs Essendon - loss
R17 vs Us - loss
R18 vs Melbourne - 3 point win!
R19 vs Collingwood - loss. Even an U18 team could have beaten them at this time, BRISBANE beat them by 67 points the next week!
R20 vs Sydney - loss
R21 vs GC, - 9 point win. A team that could only beat Stkilda since like R10
R22 vs Carlton - Monumental win
R23 vs Fremantle - loss

So thumping Carlton at home is "winding up to your best form" ? Because that's all you guys have done since mid season.
Ba ha ha, if that makes you feel better

Ba ha ha, if that makes you feel better

Doesn't make me feel anything.. it's just the reality that you guys haven't done anything since mid season yet are somehow "working up to your best form".

Even you guys know your best form was in the pre-season and first few rounds of the year :). Fact.

Doesn't make me feel anything.. it's just the reality that you guys haven't done anything since mid season yet are somehow "working up to your best form".

FWIW, I agree we're not close to our best form. Luckily we're playing Richmond in a final.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hIYEyR.gif

Both teams have plenty to prove. You started your season in blistering form, we started like a bunch of spuds. In the past 8? weeks, you've beaten bottom ranked sides, and we've beaten bottom ranked sides but also every away game that we've played. Throw in the past 4 years form and we haven't dropped a game against Port.

Gonna be a great game and a bloody hard contest. Cannot wait :)

What colour is your jumper going to be this weekend?

How does it feel to be a minnow club with no voice being pushed around by the AFL?

Would suck i'd imagine.
Hilarious - a fan of a club with no flag for 34 years calling us minnows......

What colour is your jumper going to be this weekend? That s**t would never happen to us.

How does it feel to be a minnow club with no voice being pushed around by the AFL?

Would suck i'd imagine.

Ill give this to you one thing you've topped us on this year is losses to Melbourne. No matter how hard we tried we still couldn't lose to that bunch of tankers, but some how Richmond could.

so? im pretty sure we have 10 premierships and you have one. Good luck getting another one minnow. Shulz cant carry you there, thats for ******* sure.
No, if we're talking AFL flags, we have 1 to your 0 :)

Hilarious - a fan of a club with no flag for 34 years calling us minnows......

Yes, Port Adelaide are minnows.

Do you think the AFL would ever dare tell RFC to wear a clash strip in a home game? Let alone in a final!

We are a powerhouse of the AFL, and all you have is muppet man David Koch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back