Player Watch Welcome to Port Adelaide Pick #48 (2023) - Tom Anastasopoulos

Remove this Banner Ad

One time I got hammered, started to eat a yiros melt pack in bed, fell asleep and woke up with squashed chips, garlic sauce, lamb strips and lettuce all over my body and bed sheets
That's hot

I laughed at Con The Fruiter jokes once!

On second thoughts .... I totally deny ever having laughed at any racially-profiling jokes. Anyone suggesting I have, is telling a total porky!
:innocent:

Last edited:
One time I got hammered, started to eat a yiros melt pack in bed, fell asleep and woke up with squashed chips, garlic sauce, lamb strips and lettuce all over my body and bed sheets
I ordered a yiros and chips on uber eats not so long ago and then passed out before it arrived. Woke in the morning to cold s**t on the doorstep. Was a Greek tragedy.

Can I got for some Greek controversy.

Best yiros in Adelaide - Yanni's Yiros on Hindley Street.

I miss it a lot.
This shouldn't be controversial. It's an objective fact.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching some port media stuff today, have a feeling him and charleston will create a strong bond together two niggly small forwards drafted at the same time. Doesnt seem like they are competing for the same spot more that they will make each other better

Lorenz looked a bit bored

Watching some port media stuff today, have a feeling him and charleston will create a strong bond together two niggly small forwards drafted at the same time. Doesnt seem like they are competing for the same spot more that they will make each other better

Lorenz looked a bit bored

Hopefully in the Dylan Williams kind of way

F_7OeRIb0AA5tqs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back