Chaplin is Coming to Town

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what you did there! Ivan Maric's vacant stare suits you down to the ground.

I'm glad you managed to pickup on something. :)

We all know that a real life stare from Ivan would probably be enough to send you running the other way. And that's me being lenient.

We all know that a real life stare from Ivan would probably be enough to send you running the other way. And that's me being lenient.

LOL physical threats by proxy that's a new one! Even by internet standards that's embarrassing.

Great to see all your attention is focused on Chappy, and the AFL's decision to make you wear your clash jumper.

In all seriousness, on game day we will smash your blokes in contested ball and tackles. We've been in 4 qtr beastmode in this area (just watch how we beat Sydney, the hardest inside team). Don't see how Port is going to match us if we play anywhere near the same level... unless every one of your players goes in harder than ever before.

You guys do/did have nice outside play and pace, but we all know it's worn off considerably lately and it's not going to be enough to beat us alone.

Not sure what Port Adelaide you watch at all but we beat Sydney in those areas, Fremantle as well, our problem is lapses we can have that all sides do, if you honestly think we are just a outside running side your going to be sadly mistaken.We match you lot and anyone else in that area especially at our best.Don't mistake the media hype on our speed for the inside work we do, it's one of the key things our side and gameplan is based upon.

I'm glad you managed to pickup on something. :)

If only we knew which way he was looking...

Meaningless to who? To a club that has no idea what it means maybe.

Would you rather be a powerhouse and have absolutely no effect on September for the last 34 years, or have less of a voice with the AFL, get screwed in administrative decisions from time to time, but actually count for something in September and have some silverware from this millennium?

Would you rather be a powerhouse and have absolutely no effect on September for the last 34 years, or have less of a voice with the AFL, get screwed in administrative decisions from time to time, but actually count for something in September and have some silverware from this millennium?

Pretty sure he's already answered that question.

So a stare from an AFL player is now a "physical threat". LOL

Wow, talk about taking Nancy to a whole new level.

Do I have to remind you of what you yourself have said, again? In your fevered imagination that I was running away for some reason.

I think you might actually be sub-Ivan.

What colour is your jumper going to be this weekend?

How does it feel to be a minnow club with no voice being pushed around by the AFL?

Would suck i'd imagine.
Little disappointing but no where near as unbearable as putting up with unmitigated failure year after year after year after year. That would be really hard. How do you cope

Little disappointing but no where near as unbearable as putting up with unmitigated failure year after year after year after year. That would be really hard. How do you cope

By having their own special definition of "Powerhouse", clearly.

"It doesn't matter that we've had no success in my lifetime, we're a Powerhouse, because this is what Powerhouse means."

Great to see all your attention is focused on Chappy, and the AFL's decision to make you wear your clash jumper.

In all seriousness, on game day we will smash your blokes in contested ball and tackles. We've been in 4 qtr beastmode in this area (just watch how we beat Sydney, the hardest inside team). Don't see how Port is going to match us if we play anywhere near the same level... unless every one of your players goes in harder than ever before.

You guys do/did have nice outside play and pace, but we all know it's worn off considerably lately and it's not going to be enough to beat us alone.
We've smashed Sydney in the same stats every time we've played.
.... So where were the big contested ball winners that were missing? Out of the group only JPK is an inside player so try again.

Who have we beaten over that period? West Coast, Adelaide, Essendon and Sydney who are all harder at the ball than you.... and who were all playing for their spot in the finals.

Fyi, i'm talking straight here and not attempting to banter because you guys can't banter properly. Evidence is all over our board.
I'm guessing you haven't watched us this year.

We are 4th in the comp for contested ball Vs the opposition. We are number 5 for uncontested. (Rich are 3rd and 4th)

So although our run is what people talk about we are actually better in the contest.

The stats that complement these are that for all that ball Richmond have they don't get it inside 50 much. Port are number 1 for inside 50's V opponent. Richmond are 9th.

Our defense is also ranked higher than yours and we score a lot more.

Yes, Port Adelaide are minnows.

Do you think the AFL would ever dare tell RFC to wear a clash strip in a home game? Let alone in a final!

We are a powerhouse of the AFL, and all you have is muppet man David Koch.

Richmond has a poor culture making headlines around Jake King and his seedy connections, Dustin Martin who stayed because no other club would touch, Jack Riewolt criticizing coaching tactics and placing media bans on himself, Charlie Chaplin and his no friends left anywhere else. And that's just this year. You are basically a powerhouse of under achieving and that's about it.
With that you are bound to arouse the interest of the lowest common denominator, hence your supporter base.

Only Richmond fans believe that Richmond are a power house, the rest of the football world see you as a cashed up laughing stock. Good on the AFL for giving Richmond an occasional victory just to keep you on the hook.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I have to remind you of what you yourself have said, again? In your fevered imagination that I was running away for some reason.

I think you might actually be sub-Ivan.

Look, there's no again. You're trying your hardest and I admire that but common. If you want to take "Ivan's stare would make you run away" as a THREAT, then go ahead. I hope you don't have any kids or a family in this world because a man that weak wouldn't be fit to defend them should the need arise.

Anyway Nancy, i'm done talking to you for today, heading down to the local with the boys.

Ill leave you with this.

6.jpeg

Yes this is for real. In fact your president has been spending a lot of his time coming up with a full 5 volumes of this s**t. Enjoy :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Anyway Nancy, i'm done talking to you for today, heading down to the local with the boys.

God, you mean you weren't already drunk? That's genuinely disturbing.

By the way idiot your last post quoted the wrong guy. Thank you for illustrating my point, though.

God, you mean you weren't already drunk? That's genuinely disturbing.

By the way idiot your last post quoted the wrong guy. Thank you for illustrating my point, though.

Cheers, didnt notice. Nah I don't really drink alot, have a beer or 2 while everyone's getting sloshed then find the best looking girl i can to take home for the night. Anyway cya, it's been fun.

Cheers, didnt notice. Nah I don't really drink alot, have a beer or 2 while everyone's getting sloshed then find the best looking girl i can to take home for the night. Anyway cya, it's been fun.
You and your wingman?

Richmond-supporters-6402700.jpg

Wow you're obviously a player, I won't mess with you no more. :cool:

By having their own special definition of "Powerhouse", clearly.

"It doesn't matter that we've had no success in my lifetime, we're a Powerhouse, because this is what Powerhouse means."
How many times in the last 13 years has Port had the privilege of singing the club song after a finals win? :)

No, if we're talking AFL flags, we have 1 to your 0 :)

VFL flags are still counted, thats why carlton and essendon are considered the best teams of all time in terms of flags :) our tally = 10. your tally = 1. Typical minnow haha. did you just start following footy or are you trying to justify your clubs insignificance?

VFL flags are still counted, thats why carlton and essendon are considered the best teams of all time in terms of flags :) our tally = 10. your tally = 1. Typical minnow haha. did you just start following footy or are you trying to justify your clubs insignificance?

How many of the 10 have you seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back