Scandal Chilling CCTV of AFL champion's son in attack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There are only 'good' and 'bad' people in childrens fairy stories, surely? We have a justice system which deals in crime, punishment and restitution, not a moral judgment on someone's character.

I think the natural punishment for this crime would be to make the kid go 12 rounds with Lance Whitnall

Good people can do bad things. The two aren't mutually exclusive.
If good people do bad things, doesnt that make them bad people then? Anyway, the kid is obviously a thug and deserves the full weight of the law thrown at him, however weak that will probably be. What a coward.

What a stupid comment. There's a reason people a helluva lot smarter than you have deemed it illegal to name perpetrators of this age.

I've known this kid and his family since he was born. The incident is bloody terrible and he deserves to get his right whack in court, but he isn't the first teenager to stuff up like this, and certainly won't be the last. I know I did some things i'm not proud of at that age. Despite the innuendo and the glut of people taking what they hear via chinese whispers as gospel, the guy in question is actually a good kid...albeit with some issues. And the way to prevent any recurrences of this type of behaviour isn't naming and shaming, and publicly dragging this kid's name through the mud...despite what the rednecks that dominate these boards say.

Also, would be nice if the mods could do their ****ing jobs and clean up this thread. There's clear references to identity throughout.
Good kid hey? Expelled from school, history of doing this but one attack like the one on video is bad enough, you must really know the family well.

OneEyedHawk looks like you've said some silly stuff

Says you. Not sure how you arrived at that thpugh. My very first comment on this was stating how terrible it was, and how he deserves his right whack in court. Whether the courts give underage offenders their right whack is a separate issue. All I'm saying to the rednecks with their pitchforks at the ready is that there's a reason we don't name and shame underage offenders, and a good one. And this kid is way under under the age where we deem it legal to name people publicly...not that you'd know it with the sterling job the mods have done keeping this thread free of identifying information.

Good people can do bad things. The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Good kid & going UFC on someone for no good reason is pretty much mutually exclusive mate.

Boys will be boys though and if he can learn and move on he can avoid seriously harming someone and winding up in the big house later on.

Good luck to the little bastard.

Says you.

That's amusing ... BTW, you came up with the following

What a stupid comment. There's a reason people a helluva lot smarter than you have deemed it illegal to name perpetrators of this age.

And then you have the temerity to say "Says you"

If a person defies the law many times, I believe they should not have the recourse to hide behind laws that suit them, regardless of their age.

The old parable of the cake & eating it comes to mind

That's amusing ... BTW, you came up with the following

And then you have the temerity to say "Says you"

If a person defies the law many times, I believe they should not have the recourse to hide behind laws that suit them, regardless of their age.

The old parable of the cake & eating it comes to mind

Good for you. Like I said, there's good reason why forever and a day that's been deemed illegal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why this thread is still open. The attack has been confirmed by multiple news sources and is therefore no longer a rumour. The kid in question is a disgusting excuse for a human being but at the same time is protected from being identified by law. It would appear that this thread only serves to attempt to identify the kid and his father. Not only that but it is dragging the name of innocent kids through the mud where they have been identified falsely.

Good for you. Like I said, there's good reason why forever and a day that's been deemed illegal.

I've had my son king-hit for no reason ( been proven it was a case of wrong identity ) and had his jaw fractured. If my lad hadn't begged me not to retaliate, I swear on my parents graves, this scumbag would be in a wheelchair. This coward was 25, my lad was 16, and we knew he had done this many times be4 to other young kids.

How can this " cowardly dip-$hit " be a good kid? ( this current w***er )

If it happened to him, you being a long time family friend, may have a different view

As far as I'm concerned, I hope it does happen to the scumbag

To stay within the laws of Australia, I'll limit my spreading of the lads name to word of mouth.

I hope he gets what's coming to him one day.

Absolute piece of s**t
Really?
The kid is 15. He is legally a child.
If he was 30 and did what he did fair enough...but he is only 15. He should cop what the law gives him for doing what he did and get some new mates.

This kid could end up being a Brownlow Medal winner one day for all we know.

What are his tatts like at the moment?

the guy in question is actually a good kid...albeit with some issues.
Can you please extrapolate on this, I'm genuinely interested in what your definition of a "good kid" is...

Is he a good kid because he is always polite to his aunties and uncles, puts out the bins when asked etc? Or maybe a good kid because he tries hard to cope with learning difficulties?

Because I've got to say, kicking someone in the head after you have violently assaulted them (unprovoked) isn't something I generally associate with "good kids".

In fact it's something I would associate with a pathetic piece of s**t scumbag who will literally piss his pants when he invariably bites off more than he can chew some day very soon.

Really?
The kid is 15. He is legally a child.
If he was 30 and did what he did fair enough...but he is only 15. He should cop what the law gives him for doing what he did and get some new mates.
Yeah but he won't
Anyone who knows a w***er like this who's in with the popular crew knows the kid won't change his ways. Especially if he's the one with the famous dad.
Get real, you're being naive.

I've had my son king-hit for no reason ( been proven it was a case of wrong identity ) and had his jaw fractured. If my lad hadn't begged me not to retaliate, I swear on my parents graves, this scumbag would be in a wheelchair. This coward was 25, my lad was 16, and we knew he had done this many times be4 to other young kids.
How can this " cowardly dip-$hit " be a good kid? ( this current ****** )
If it happened to him, you being a long time family friend, may have a different view
As far as I'm concerned, I hope it does happen to the scumbag

Your a better man than me Breed.

My 2 boys are gentle kids.
If some bully decides to use them as a target to make themselves look tough they will pay the consequences (Not a wheelchair, but pissing blood, etc.)

If some bully decides to use them as a target to make themselves look tough they will pay the consequences (Not a wheelchair, but pissing blood, etc.)

Then you're the adult male beating up a child.

That will do wonders for your family.

Cheers KT, regretted it to this day. It was a awkward situation, as some of this " cowards" friends knew a couple of my lads friends. My son who is also a gentle boy, thought if I gave a payback, he'd cop it again, so begged me, and I do mean begged me to leave it alone. One of the hardest decisions iv'e ever had to make, and it still pi$$es me off to this day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back