• Yes

Votes: 16 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 20 55.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

By Clarke M. Clarke

Fifa-President-Sepp-Blatt-012.jpg

CORRUPTION has struck the SFA with allegations of cheating, fraud and deceit stemming back to Season 2 surfacing.

The world’s largest fantasy football is currently in crisis-mode as league officials remain confused as the interest of many experienced, respected posters continues to dwindle into the abyss.

On the eve of the Season 19 SFA Grand Final between the Dragons and the Warriors, ClarkeM has resurfaced momentarily from his time away to strike the league at where it hurts the most.

“Okeydoke7, you need to fix this and you need to fix this now”, he exclaimed shaking his fist at a press conference held earlier this morning.

“Since Season Two, we have had eight different simmers in the league. Of those eight, five simmed their own teams to a premiership in the first season in the position. Of those eight, six have simmed their own teams to a premiership alone. Of those eight, six have simmed their team to a Grand Final. Those six are in order: EaglesKickAss, TFLUA-Tiger, Doggiesin08, Boncer34, Loopy_cam and Logger.”
dHDlHd5.png

ClarkeM has been known for not holding back before but what he said next certainly exceeded all expectations and standards from the SFA Hall of Famer.

“The league is riddled with invalidity. Boncer34 in his third season as a simmer is now about to sim his own side to a Grand Final for the third time, effectively, in a row. 100% strike rate for Boncer34; perhaps I was wrong about how grand his appointment as simmer was at the start of the season. In fairness to him, he was the only simmer in the history of the game to sim his side to a Grand Final and lose but perhaps that is just a thin curtain as to what was really going on behind the scenes. A safeguard for future and past ”
3hw7Pgh.png

CLavHxA.png

According to ClarkeM, Boncer34 was one of the most vocal about outing cheating simmers stating that “Boncer34 had a crack at both Doggies and TFLUA-Tiger for the allegations against them” and following it up with “now I see why he was so vocal about it. He wanted to give the illusion that he was anti-rigging. I’m not convinced at all anymore.”

“There’s also a perception that by speaking up about these issues is forbidden in the league. What a load of s**t that is. The rule states and I quote, 5. “Bringing the game into disrepute.
If the administrator feels that a poster is bringing the game into disrepute due to their actions ie. Whinging about the simmer etc then the poster will be issued a formal warning for the first offence. Further offensive actions will result in a minimum one-game penalty being applied, depending on the severity of the offence as adjudicated by the Administrator.”
This can be my warning, I really don’t care.”

“It’s a wonder why people are actually losing interest in a league that is truly crumbling from within. It’s also a wonder how ironic it actually is that people who speak up about these issues, trying to improve the credibility, integrity and enjoyment of the league for future seasons, players and clubs are hit on the head by the powers above for bringing the game into disrepute and yet there are people with entire control of the outcomes of games who seem to get away scot-free.”

“You either need to fix this now Okeydoke7 and be known for actually having done something good for the league as admin or you will continue to watch the boring league around you become a barren wasteland.”

“It’s still a joke that 19 seasons in and we have simmers simming their own teams in finals. An utter joke.”

Prior to the season, ClarkeM posted an anonymous poll asking the SFA faithful whether they trusted Boncer34 as simmer or not. An alarming 15 of the 38 people (39.5%) who voted chose “no”. While the majority was in favour of giving Boncer34 trust, one must wonder now whether there would be as many whom trust him. Factoring out the common thought that there would have been around 5 or 6 posters who voted “yes” from the Dragons camp with the token “no” from Boncer34 himself, it’s quite an alarming question to ponder.

Good luck to both teams in the Grand Final from all involved here at ClarkeMedia.

EuhdRuA.png

Interesting reading. So what you're saying is the current simmers side have played in all 3 grand finals during his time in the role.

I'm still calling coincidence.

Interesting reading. So what you're saying is the current simmers side have played in all 3 grand finals during his time in the role.

I'm still calling coincidence.
For Boncer34? Yep. 3 seasons as simmer in finals. 3 times in the Grand Final.

For Boncer34? Yep. 3 seasons as simmer in finals. 3 times in the Grand Final.
That's one hell of an achievement.

Let's all unite and form a new world order.

That's one hell of an achievement.

Let's all unite and form a new world order.
So we can make the Grand Final? What's the point. Just about half of them are tainted :).

So we can make the Grand Final? What's the point. Just about half of them are tainted :).
okeydoke has been in the admin role for 2 seasons and one side who was without a premiership up until that stage has broken their duck, with the probability of another based on stats...

That's two in two seasons.

You mean to say that there's a chance for the Royals next season?

okeydoke has been in the role for 2 seasons and one side who was without a premiership up until that stage has broken their duck, with the probability of another based on stats...

That's two in two seasons.

You mean to say that there's a chance for the Royals next season?
There's a chance for everybody. Just uneven chances evidently.

Chances diminish when it's a simmer's first season simming going off the past.

There's a chance for everybody. Just uneven chances evidently.

Chances diminish when it's a simmer's first season simming going off the past.
Marlowe, any chance you could run for simmer supremacy next season... you're a trusted and distinguished part of the league.

Marlowe, any chance you could run for simmer supremacy next season... you're a trusted and distinguished part of the league.

I have considered it. But my fear is I would never finish the task. The season would be endless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I look forward to okey announcing he's received your resume, Clarkey.

And long may the Wonders s**t streak continue!

I look forward to okey announcing he's received your resume, Clarkey.

And long may the Wonders s**t streak continue!
Any notion that I want to take over from Okey is false and pathetic. Then again, anybody else could do a better job apart from yourself :).

Any notion that I want to take over from Okey is false and pathetic. Then again, anybody else could do a better job apart from yourself :).

Well, according to your OP, I'm one of the better simmers this game's ever seen...

Way to completely utensil up your own thread. :thumbsu:

Back