Podcast Collingwood Big Footy Podcast Round 13 Pies v Dockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Gone Critical the mighty T and Magpie Girl (with silent prompts from Laurie Holden) talk about 'the season so far' and how they view the side to this point. They discuss the challenge soon to face the Coach of finding a place in the side for so many talented players becoming available for selection.
What a problem to have! Seppo from the Fremantle Dockers joins in to preview this week's game and TradeDraft's segment follows.
Thanks to our esteemed sound engineer Laurie Holden, and to Seppo

The youTube will be up shortly but in the meantime you can listen here

I wasn't sure on the protocol so went with the safe option. Was pissing myself listening to him. Classic!

What was the Word your Beeped as have not got around to Listen to it yet

Hey Seppo, as someone who hasn't watched a hell of a lot of Freo this season what can you tell me about Neale? He gets mentioned as a key component of the best midfield in the comp. What should we expect from him?

In my (very limited) experience of watching him play, he's a bit like a rich man's Josh Thomas. Similar physical build as well as strengths but has a consistency and hurt factor by foot that, outside of goals, JT never showed.

In my (very limited) experience of watching him play, he's a bit like a rich man's Josh Thomas. Similar physical build as well as strengths but has a consistency and hurt factor by foot that, outside of goals, JT never showed.

I remember him as a forward. I was thinking he might project as a bit of a Kennedy, if we'd seen what Kennedy could do :oops:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back