List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade & FA 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

But they havent' There is no mention they are interested in him. Just someone like him.
They are more trying to pry Rioli out of richmond.
I didn’t say they had? This is all just hypothetical discussion. Lose the emotional attachment and you’ll realise what I said makes some sense.

The only reason I can think that we might get rid of him is to get an upgrade. If the money offered to him was decent, would that give us a higher draft pick. I'm hopeless on drafting and s**t
I’m not sure we’d actively offer him up as trade bait, but if another club came knocking that could give us good compensation we’d be silly not to at least consider it.

I didn’t say they had? This is all just hypothetical discussion. Lose the emotional attachment and you’ll realise what I said makes some sense.
He's come in as a mature age player. He's on role player money. It makes a lot of sense because football is a short life and as much as I would like to keep him, I wouldn't begrudge him set up his future

Collingwood is open to trading back into the first round of the national draft this year but could end up getting the player it wants with with Hawthorn’s second-rounder.

Collingwood is aware it needs to get back into the draft in a big way and will use as much as $4 million of cap space by the end of 2025 to hit the free agency market.

But its needs are with key backs and key forwards so if the Hawks pick ends up around pick 22-25 the players the Pies want might end up in that range.

Murray Bushrangers twins Jack and Matt Whitlock could be available in that range as key backs in the mould of the McKay twins, although some recruiters have them higher.

So with the national championships approaching, the Pies will do their due diligence on where they need to be in the draft to secure their next-gen key talls.

Collingwood is open to trading back into the first round of the national draft this year but could end up getting the player it wants with with Hawthorn’s second-rounder.

Collingwood is aware it needs to get back into the draft in a big way and will use as much as $4 million of cap space by the end of 2025 to hit the free agency market.

But its needs are with key backs and key forwards so if the Hawks pick ends up around pick 22-25 the players the Pies want might end up in that range.

Murray Bushrangers twins Jack and Matt Whitlock could be available in that range as key backs in the mould of the McKay twins, although some recruiters have them higher.

So with the national championships approaching, the Pies will do their due diligence on where they need to be in the draft to secure their next-gen key talls.

Only issue, both the Twins are Carlton supporters 🙃

(Log in to remove this ad.)

forget Lobb or Taberner or Weiderman or some other mediocre ruck forward

Get a proper young ruck and play Cameron ruck forward

Cameron ruck forward will clunk and kick as many as Lobb etc
I think your plan gives us both a lesser ruck that we currently have and a lesser ruck forward than we currently have.

Hope doesn't happen but could see the pies trading noble (2nd rounder)

And unfortunately even Richards (if ke keeps playing well 2nd rounder)

Package the 2 draft picks for a first round pick

Hope doesn't happen but could see the pies trading noble (2nd rounder)

And unfortunately even Richards (if ke keeps playing well 2nd rounder)

Package the 2 draft picks for a first round pick

giphy.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back